• for the new cooldown timers

thanks a lot!!

this kind of posts cannot be made enough

17 Likes

signed :heart:

6 Likes

Yep well done :+1:

5 Likes

Inspired by @DuneCrawler I have decided to make a thank you post. This game has quickly become one of my top played games in just under a week. The graphics are amazing, the game play is outstanding and the community is really nice. I stumbled upon this game expecting it to be a regular old iPad game that you play and then delete. Little did i know that I would be playing everyday for 5+ hours each day. The devs are amazing, they live in a different country but it doesn’t stop them from reaching out to the community and helping with bugs and problems. The best part of this game by far is the free to play aspect. They don’t have ads and they don’t make you pay for this awesome game. This is the best free to play game I have ever played. That saying I have bought goldies and I don’t regret it. When you buy goldies you are helping the game therefore I would do it again. The devs spent a lot of time and effort into making this game and I would just like to appreciate that and say thank you.

10 Likes

The best mobile game

10 Likes

Definitely the best mobile game I have played in a long while

10 Likes

Indeed, This game I discovered looking for AirportPRG. This I have played at Least 3 hours a day.

6 Likes

Absolutely fantastic game that I haven’t been able to put down since I got it in January! Have bought 50 golden planes every month since I got it to support the developers. A brilliant free to play, ad free game with a great concept, great graphics, and exciting new features on the way!
I love how active this forum and the discord is, it’s great to see so many players communicating, and a huge shout out of thanks to @shill and the developers for being in contact with us that love the game so much and taking into account our feedback!
Keep going guys you’re doing a great job :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you for your post. Give us super power for next development.

13 Likes

I’ve got to admit IAD has now an almost perfect setting for WoA junkies to play 24/7. Thanks a lot for this.

6 Likes

we are getting a mega airport in the future #DXB

4 Likes

hopefully. I’m really looking forward to a 4 runway configuration :heart_eyes:

2 Likes