The airport I want to play

Since everybody has different ways of playing WOA I’d like to know which airport you would really love to play and why.

I’m a fan of loads of traffic especially with small and medium sized aircraft and that’s why I would love to see Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport in the future. 192 gates (40 for international traffic) at 7 concourses and 5 runways seem to be a great challenge for your fingers.

1 Like

Edinburgh Airport! Medium airport, lots of stands (up to large), 1 runway, a night curfew, many other small things but most importantly… MY HOME AIRPORT!

2 Likes

Maby air port in Munich it is close to almost all in game airports.
Or somwere in Australia, Sydney (if has) may be

2 Likes

I would like to build my own one , which isn’t made by myself completely and not how someone else would like it built,

5 Likes

This would definitely be a cool option. Maybe if devs are bored in the future they can offer a built-your-own-airport-kit for WOA 2 :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I prefer another Airport in Europe which is more in the eastern region like Spain. Maby a Airport like Barcelona it wouldn’t be such big as Atlanta but a next step to improve game.

2 Likes

Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International airport because it’s my local airport and it has lots of Delta traffic, my favorite! Also has not too many stands so it wont lag my old phone too much.

2 Likes

I would love to see Dubai international airport. I believe it handles all aircrafts and is an amazing airport

4 Likes

I would like to see Schipol (Amsterdam airport). It has an amazing runway very far away from the airfield itself.

4 Likes

Schiphol would be a nice addition but first I’d like to see an Asian/South American/Oceanian airport first.

2 Likes

Helsinki Airport [HEL]
It reminds me of santa claus and the beauty of Nordic countries.

3 Likes

I’d like to see either Heathrow or Gatwick as they are both local airports to me (and me and my partner @Paddy4840 work there). Dublin or would also be interesting.

2 Likes

We should have LAX! It would look really cool!

3 Likes

Dublin definitely dublin

1 Like

Memphis for lots of Cargo flights.
Portland or Vancouver could be fun
Orlando for the satellite terminals
Phoenix tons of traffic, but the terminals are in the middle of the runways…
Charlotte many varied aircraft

4 Likes

BOS, 4 terminals, including 1 international only (think about the fun with that). 2 cargo areas at either end.
Parallel runways 4R and 4L if you don’t want to use intersecting (27 and 33L)

3 Likes

As LOWI is my “homeport” im just so freaking happy that a game would ever consider our tiny little pearl of the alps :smiley: it would be soo cool if there was the abillity to expand LOWI für L aircrafts or even X…that would be my dream airport :wink:

2 Likes

I would like to See Athens Airport in Greece. Nice Location in world Map, not complex Airport layout and can handle all aircraft types :grin:

3 Likes

Dublin airport

Vancouver International Airport (My home town airport ) and either like to see the new update of SAN airport mixed with a brand new terminal 1 plus the existing terminals . For future airports I like to see in the game are SFO airport with 4 runways crossing over or Frankfurt International.