The lack of presence of Chinese airports and airlines

First things first, I know China isn’t everyone’s favourite country. However, it is a HUGE aviation market, and I find that it really lacks some destinations and airlines. I know that since there isn’t an existing playable Chinese airport that there’s fewer destinations than in Japan for example. However, there are 9 airports in the top 50 busiest airports of 2019.

Airports like CAN (Guangzhou), CTU (Chengdu), SZX (Shenzhen), KMG (Kunming), and more are in that top 50 but not even in the feedback page (excl. CAN).

Chinese airlines are also sorely underrepresented. Internationally there’s the big three (Air China, China Southern, China Eastern) of which only Air China is really represented with CZ only having the 787. Hainan Airlines is another big player that’s missing that has a nice livery as a bonus.

So again, I understand why some people may not like China and therefore their presence in the game, but with how big Chinese airlines are and the respective aviation market, I think it’s a bit sad to have it be largely ignored.

Thanks for taking the time to read

5 Likes

I love China!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

There are missed opportunities, but some I presume will come with advanced models, like China southern A320

2 Likes

Even A380 for that matter

2 Likes

You know we had a real war with China in june 2020. 20 troops were killed. :neutral_face:

1 Like

What country? Cause I’m in the US and don’t recall losing troops in any war

1 Like

India

1 Like

i totally agree on this

1 Like

If politics were part of the game many countries shouldn’t be represented. It’s a game about aviation and handling airplanes at an airport. So why not China and it’s airports. I would like to have some more closer airports to Nagoya.

5 Likes

I don’t have a problem with planes that come from an enemy country. As now we can unlock destinations which we want to unlock. I agree that there can be chinese airports but I don’t like China.

From India.

2 Likes

At least you have the chance to ignore these airports.

1 Like

That’s what I am talking about.

1 Like

Speaking of war, we had a 4.2 earthquake here an hour ago.

1 Like

Delhi??

1 Like

I think that’s bad one but I’m prob wrong

2 Likes

Wow… I learned something new and interesting today. Thanks!!! :exploding_head:

3 Likes