The Ultimate Airborne Giveaway

Maybe in the future when i get some A346fs if you have any other airports like HKG or IAD?

1 Like

OH @SeasonalDecency107 just realised, i have a few B-class planes from INN if you want any?

Currently grinding PRG for IAD.

Which ones?

DH8Ds and an AT76

That’s alright! Just let me know when you got something for my HKG!

@I_like-cars_andplane , I have an A346F ready for you. Sending soon.

1 Like

Thanks man. Do you have a limit on like the maximum days it is at my airport or no. Not that I can’t do it but you know if something happens during our contract I just wanna know. Just in case

1 Like

Limit is 7 days. But if you have any events happening, please let me know so we can further continue our contracts.

1 Like

Sounds good. Thanks man! I assume if I do just to let you know in here?

You can let me know in DMs

@SeasonalDecency107 sending 2 DH8Ds and 1 AT76 from INN to your PRG.

ING: StachRat2012

1 Like

@StachRat2012 ran out of planes, cant give any and besides you didn’t even state what airport you wanted for me to send.

Muscat, sorry. Have a nice day.