The Ultimate Airborne Giveaway

The Ultimate Airborne Giveaway is officially here, and one lucky player will take home a massive Airbus A380! This flagship double-decker giant is fully prepped, sitting in the hangar, and ready to be transferred directly to your fleet as soon as the winner is drawn.

:airplane: Giveaway Details

  • The Prize: One fully-unlocked Airbus A380 ready to deploy.
  • Current Status: Inspected, detailed, and cleared for immediate delivery to the winner.
  • How to Enter: [Insert your entry rules here, e.g., Reply below with your player ID / Like and share this post].

Don’t miss your chance to clear the runway for the ultimate passenger jet—good luck, controllers!

IGN: Velvet Airways

Airport: LHR

5 Likes

I also have a BSC1 and B38M ready at LHR ready for any takers.

I’d really like to have that A380!
IGN: flogame2024

@flogame2024 Sure, but to which airport?

IAD please!

I have sent the request now.

I can take the BSC1 and/or B38M to ZRH
IGN: hebf1

Will send a BSC1 to your ZRH hub tomorrow, since it’s quite late.

1 Like

Can I have a B38M to BRI please?

User: AxiomaticElite154

I wanna have anything to my PRG! Would be happy to get the A380! But I also like BCS1 and B38M IGN: SeasonalDecency107

Sure, will send it to you later today.

I’m not sure if i have any spares, but I will definitely check it out for you

Man would an A380 be nice as well as the additional 2 if available. Hope I’m not late to the party

IGN:TerzoAir

Airport: HKG

Thank you so much!

Sorry but I believe all aircraft in the giveaway have been taken.

1 Like

Have you still got anything for me?:grin::face_holding_back_tears:

Unfortunately, I have ran out of planes to hand out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

That is ok. Will there be more giveaways?

An A380 can’t fly economical from HKG, but I can get you a B744 instead

I would really like one form my PRG…