Throw back Screen Shots

Remember a time past… a vision, a start point. When MSY was on the list of airports to be created.
SXM wasn’t on any road map… you get the idea…
So let’s see your throwback pics. The Wobblies. The angular engines… you get the idea…
Throw them up here… and let’s hold onto those memories for ever…

5 Likes

Lets start this off!

2 Likes

First screenshot I ever took

And probably my favourites

1 Like

Golden WOAs.

5 Likes

Pictures from MCT this was pre 2.0 between November and December of 2021 in fact the bottom picture was taken just 5 days before Christmas. It was before the A340s was updated.

This is probably my very first screenshot from WOA back in 2019. I’m not sure but I can’t find any older ones. :mantelpiece_clock:

4 Likes

My first screenshots this device, I have been playing since the UI looked like this

2 Likes

My first ever screenshot from the game. Or at least the oldest I have…

2 Likes

@carlsberg72 yeah MSY, auld lang syne… :wink:

3 Likes

Throwback to the old a340, also one of the first screenshots I ever took

3 Likes

Very first screenshot I posted here, flying visit from a fellow forum member at the time!

Now here’s a selection of older photos from INN, including one first visits from @Marechkon33 to one of my airports (hard to believe these are from over 3 years ago!)

4 Likes

Even from just 3 years, it is incredible how far the game had come!

1 Like

2 of the oldest screen shot on this device I do have older pictures but I can’t find it at the moment which I started playing WOA at the end of 2019

1 Like

Fr, I mean it’s just under a month until the games 4th anniversary, so it’s very interesting see where the next 4 years go!

Maybe an actually light blue tui livery :joy:

Wow
Seeing the older e190 and b738 models is surreal
Cause I just recently started playing last year.

I do hope MSY will be reconsidered in the future

1 Like

Bro’s ascending

4 Likes

All the extra charges must have killed him off

3 Likes

And he would still have to buy on board and pay to use the bathroom

2 Likes

Buy on board? That’s the least of his concerns. I’m surprised they didn’t charge him £100 per step plus a £500 surcharge just to walk through the door! :rofl:

3 Likes