Throw back Screen Shots

Bro’s ascending

4 Likes

All the extra charges must have killed him off

3 Likes

And he would still have to buy on board and pay to use the bathroom

2 Likes

Buy on board? That’s the least of his concerns. I’m surprised they didn’t charge him £100 per step plus a £500 surcharge just to walk through the door! :rofl:

3 Likes

Hmm… This concept feels awfully familiar. (Nah, kidding)

3 Likes

OH I found this, this is after I unlocked an x gate at iad for the first time, I think you can still find it somewhere in IAD - sharepoint

Almost 3 years old

3 Likes

Some pictures at Lipzig earlier this year in March 2023 while 2.0 was in development

1 Like

Some time ago I cleaned google drive and deleted everything related to WOA and other games :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:
And I still had pictures from the beta :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Well RIP

A very recent photo from today, but a relic we had in the game since day 1! The Austrian ATR 72! Surprised it’s still here considering that we finally have the Dash 8 as its replacement

3 Likes

Unpopular opinion:
I wish the atr was still a thing as like a rare event arrival or a regular arrival that is only available from like Vienna or somewhere close

Back to March 2022 , Aer Lingus A320 had been moved sideways and said. Hi welcome to Chillis. And of course Ryanair with jetbridge that I add for fun :rofl:
IMG_20230930_153730

2 Likes

NGO more than 3 years ago:

3 Likes

Probably my favourite screenshot ever taken in this game

4 Likes

The American 747, wow
Who’s idea was that when it was conjured

2 Likes

Old terrain and events, plus UI

2 Likes

Oh and the American 747 xD