Tons of new leaks - dev chat

All they need to do now at LEJ is to add the German ICE1,2,3 and 4 high speed trains as an Easter egg

3 Likes

Sure, they would do that but the problem is I donā€™t have enough proof of it and so I canā€™t justify about it and so I am just saying stop dragging it on over and over again.
But whatever I donā€™t want to escalate it more, it a lovely day in Dublin, just came back from the beach for a dip

Can anyone answer this?

1 Like

Iā€™d imagine something along the lines of removing an aircraft category from a stand if you have multiple unlocked, so if you have M, L and X unlocked you could edit the stand to just become an L & X stand

1 Like

Ahhh ok

I remember that photo of LEJ before its release which had an ICE 3 in it, NGO also has some track trains could shuttle up and down on, plus the Pod at LHR

Imagine taking a screenshot while one of the DB-TUI-737 is taxiing above the autobahn and an ICE is going full speed next to it

I havenā€™t read the entire q&a but from what Iā€™ve seen they gave us two hints

1. Their current priority is to add one airport per continent
  2. Next airport (after SYD) is between europe and Australia

Waitā€¦ That gives me a wicked idea to get a lack of an ICE trainšŸ¤«

@Thatflyerguy I havenā€™t been able to find this information anywhere else online. Where did you find it?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it!

1 Like

General question,
I have the A320 unlocked already, will I get to choose which engine I have on my aircraft? Obviously I would have to pay for the other but the current one is sort of a weird blend of the IAE and CFM.

1 Like

I think it would be an airport in the pacific islands because in the last q&a the devs said they would love to add small airports that can handle s, m, l, and x planes and airports like nadi(Fiji) and Papeete(Tahiti) would be perfect for that. It would also provide m connections to syd and possibly ngo(using a 757 or a 320neo)

1 Like

To address most of these points:

1. Apparently there is a new system of designing how taxiing works that can take upwards of 3 months per airport to build.
  2. PRG will not be updated in WoA, but rather in the game airportPRG.
  3. Kai tak is YEARS out, plenty of time to sort out this problem, and personally I think it would be great to have, but thatā€™s just me.
  4. Stand maintenance will not reset the stand to my understanding, nor refund, but simply will give you a chance to turn on/off specific categories like x or m.
  5. Wind will mean runways will work in both directions and may also impact mini games.
  6. I am sure all aircraft will be reworked at some point up to 3rd gen, so it will happen, just not in the immediate future.
4 Likes

Also, another note that trains will be added to LEJ.

2 Likes

And the new taxi system, to address a common misconception, will not make any noticeable changes to the way planes taxi currently. Instead, it will fix a couple bugs like stuck planes and will make it POSSIBLE to add things like alternate taxi routes

2 Likes

My personal guess is that the five airports are
iAd
SYD
CPT
Scl
Del

I believe that Delhi is coming in 2024 or early 25 because they said an airport after SYD will be in between Europe and Australia and Delhi was always on hold and never canceled.
CPT because they reiterated South Africa here and in a dev chat from September they said CPT.

They are :smiley:

Yep! See above

What does it mean? 2.5. version or Date of 2. May. When it means the Version, there will be to big updates 2.3. and 2.4. before SYD come out. What will they bring? The new taxi system, andā€¦?? When it means the date, thatĀ“s only a few weeksā€¦ :smiley:

we dont know for certain.
syd airport may be coming in VERSION 2.5, as hinted at by kubasan saying ā€œafter [version] 2.4,ā€ but we dont know for certain. it was referring to the version, not the date, though.
the A320 releases in a few weeks with version 2.3.

2 Likes