DevBlog: Revamped Bari Airport 3D Model Incoming

Greetings, Managers!

A concise update from the World of Airports development team is here: Bari Airport is undergoing a design overhaul and we can’t wait to showcase the enhancements!

Bari Airport Makeover :arrows_counterclockwise:

Our team has reworked the 3D model of Bari Airport, improving various aspects to elevate your gameplay experience:

• Enhanced Detail: Expect a more detailed and authentic representation of Bari Airport.
  • Optimized Performance: Enhanced model ensures smoother gameplay and better performance.

A Refreshed Experience :video_game:

The remodeled Bari Airport is not just about aesthetics but also about delivering an optimized, immersive experience to our players. Get ready to navigate through the more genuine, and visually appealing Bari Airport soon!

Stay Tuned :flight_arrival:

Prepare your strategies to adapt to the redefined Bari Airport, landing in the upcoming update. More details to follow!

As always, thank you for your support and engagement.

World of Airports Team

Nice. Hope to see more airports with new remodeled buildings in the future. :blush:

7 Likes

Thats really cool.
Hoping for MCT next.
Thanks!!

1 Like

Looks great, terminal view is a welcome surprise!

Is IAD still on the agenda for a makeover, and will other airports get terminal cams as well?

6 Likes

OH THERES A INSIDE TERMINAL VIEW

Yesss

2 Likes

Is all tower views now inside the ATC?

Ta
JB

2 Likes

Thanks for this glimpse into what’s to come for 2.1
Keep up the amazing work

1 Like

The terminal view is simply amazing! Will that be available in more airports?

1 Like

Will there be a remodel for existing San Airport?
Will there be terminal and tower view?

1 Like

I wanna see this on Prague too.

5 Likes

It’s great :muscle::+1:
it tortures me terribly to know what, but not to know when it will come :sob::wink::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you for your great work, thank you very much. It is exciting to watch the development, as one can probably assume that this will also be implemented at all other airports. Patience will still be required, even if the players’ wish list is seemingly endless. Every change involves a lot of work in the background, i think. Respect to the WOA development team!

7 Likes

Interesting to see that 2 of the stands have had their jetways removed

3 Likes

IAD and BRI is what’s happening this update, SAN could be next but probs not since it’s graphics are already so good

6 Likes

Believe it or not 2 of the gates that you have shown does not have a jetbridge in real life.

6 Likes

I wonder if they will be updated to have the passengers walk from the terminal to the plane instead of being bussed

9 Likes

In fact, they’re not there either.

7 Likes

I think SAN will need a minor visual improvement since the games quality standards have drastically improved since it released (which is awesome), plus there’s some inaccuracies with the setup of the airport, but I think it’s in good enough shape to make it a far future project.

4 Likes

Imagine this cause this is big update, the next update will be schedule to next month
Aww, c’mon

1 Like

Wow that’s amazing! Can’t wait to play it!

1 Like