Hello World of Airports community,

We have an important new feature to share with you today: the ability to assign Ramp Agents to specific aircraft. This feature allows players to delegate the responsibility of calling services for individual airplanes, freeing up their time to focus on other crucial tasks as airport managers. However, we want to emphasize that this feature is optional, and players can still enjoy playing the game without utilizing Ramp Agents.

By assigning a Ramp Agent to an airplane, players can streamline their operations and improve their time management. The Ramp Agent will take care of coordinating all necessary services, such as refueling, catering, and baggage handling, for the assigned aircraft. This allows players to handle other aspects of airport management without being overwhelmed.

It’s important to note that the services provided by the Ramp Agent come at a cost. The payment for the Ramp Agent will be based on the complexity of the handling required for the assigned airplane. More challenging tasks will result in a higher payment.

This feature adds depth and realism to the gameplay, reflecting the intricacies of managing a bustling airport. It requires players to carefully balance their financial resources while maximizing operational efficiency.

We look forward to seeing how this feature enhances your gameplay and allows you to fine-tune your airport management strategies. Your feedback and support are greatly appreciated as we continue to improve World of Airports.

Stay tuned for more updates and exciting features in the pipeline. Thank you for being part of the World of Airports community, and enjoy taking your airports to new heights!

See you in the skies! :man_pilot:t2: :flight_departure:

That’s a great feature to have an automatic option to be used at a price to pay especially for newcomers and previous WOA players who have been playing since day one, can focus on newer features that has never been introduced into the game.

As we gain more experience we can challenge ourselves by controlling ramp agents, Keep up the great work team!!!

I notice the orange cones by the engines, do the ramp agents actually put the cones there or do the cones automatically pop up?

1 Like

Will it be released soon, how far away is it?

1 Like

If all on schedule without delays it could be release in June.

I reckon it will be like infinite flight - pop up.

In the 2nd quarter and it ends on June 30th.

It is more close than far.

Is it just me noticing this for the first time? The cockpit windows are clear and you can see the pilots. I remember a previous Dev Blog where you could see pax walking through the jet bridge while boarding the plane. Both are nice additions!

You are half right. There were pilots visible in new model planes but from 2.0 thy will be even more detailed.

1 Like