UI - Bug Reports (for reporting bugs relating to the user interface itself)

, , ,

Also, when there are no stands for a certain aircraft to go to, the landing plane icon on the left is greyed. The problem is when there is a stand that is free, the greyed icon doesn’t turn yellow, until the next plane comes along in the landing queue, or until you allocate a stand to an aircraft in the queue.

2 Likes

Yeah that one has always “bugged” me

2 Likes

Same here, do you know when this will be fixed?

That one has been fixed (the B maintenance)

in the section “my fleet” if i try to sort by state of maintenaince, it doesn’t work, i expect that pushing the arrow to order, the game put A, B, C, considering the NM for each plane, otherwise with a lot of plane become hard to check all their status

@carlsberg72 Just wondering if you have forwarded this to the devs yet? It would be great to have a working NM list that goes both ways. Also links with comment above

1 Like

In the Rel 1.40.4 Bug Report thread I reported:

At SAN I have 2 arrival slots at startup. One disappears after clicking it.
I never activated the second slot.

20211030_204540

Now I even have 3 slots at startup:

Hello, I wanted to check with you guys. Since I’m still very new.

I got the achievement and it says it should unlock the AT76. But when I go in the hangar it says I need to spend two GP?

Same for my next plane that I unlocked.

I also tried to close the app and clear the cash.

Is this where it should be unlocked or am I completely lost?

I am on an android phone.
If you need more info let me know what.

on “your fleet” what you see?

In my fleet I have both planes.

But in the hangar it says I need to spend two GP to unlock the AT76. And I thought the unlock achievement is for unlocking them in the hangar.

Becuse there is a nother achievement to get your own for your fleet.

If I am incorrect I do need an explanation.

can you do a print of your hangar?

maybe the 2 GP requested are to unlock the liveries?

as in this print?

Here is AT76 snow wite, in my hangar.

If I press my fleet I have it. And two other planes because I also finished the achievements where you get one.

When I got mine they were just gift planes they did not unlock in the hangar.

Hello, I have been playing this game for a long time. I quit the game around 4 months ago before it wasn’t working and I recently downloaded it. The problem I am having is the fact the amount of handled passengers has stayed at 68, despite me playing for over 3 hours. I know I handled way more passengers as I got over 4K tokens but the passengers stayed at the same number. I have tried to restart the game, cleared the data in the Game Centre and even restarted my phone several times. I’m not sure what to do. I have an iPhone XR.

Hope you can help,

Dan

Here’s a new issue…

This happened after the game showed a “Something Went Wrong” page, then sent me back to the main menu. Went back onto SAN to complete an IAD achievement, which I have completed (Thanks @Stefan_XS) but when I waited for GPs, nothing came.

So far, I’ve had this but never atually completed a achievement at the time of this glitch, but I get the achement screen back after restarting the game. Maybe then you’ll get your achevment.

1 Like

Welp, restarting helps for almost everything. Thx!

1 Like

No problem!
Restarting has never not solved a problem for me other then the old warning that got fixed in 1.4.3

Still not fixed: