UI - Bug Reports (for reporting bugs relating to the user interface itself)

, , ,

Use this thread to report bugs related to interface items directly, please read guidelines before posting and ensure that you spot screenshots of the problem where possible, it helps everyone narrow down the problem.

Examples:

Issues with destinations, slots, aircraft purchases, Gold Plane purchases, achievements, duplicate flight numbers, menu options not working, that sort of thing.

Use the airport thread, for issues with gates and ground handling

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 4 days.

Hello!
Since the update 1.30.8 textures are lost. Happens on all airports in main view, flickering on and off, especially when zooming in.
No textures visible in tower view or other views, only black aircrafts.
Makes no difference which graphic options I try.
Also I cant see any plane in the hanger, only the propellers of the dash8 are visible.
I have a new alcatel 3x (4gb ram, android 10, 30gb free internal memory, actual service releases are installed)

, before update 1.30.8 everything was OK with this phone. Hoped that releases 1.40x would solve that but it did not.

Thxs, Stefan

1 Like

Not seen this one before . So I have forwarded to the devs to review.

1 Like

Have you own plane made out of gold, what more?

1 Like

Tanks a lot! I will not miss the psychedelic flickering :slight_smile:

1 Like

There was a time (the golden age) where you could earn much on longer routes, buy saabs and sell them for gold.

1 Like

Instantly, I hope that process was still there.

1 Like

Loss of Plane Highlight (Hue) When Selected
Is it just me, or something I am doing wrong that when I select a plane from the scroll bar on bottom, that the plane no longer highlights? When I select the plane directly, the blue hue is fine.

Thank you.

1 Like

seems like a strange quirk, as I am not having the same issue, although i am not using that particular gate right now.

1 Like

Thanks - I see it across airports. Is there a setting (I couldn’t find one). I’ll try deleting and reinstalling the game as well. Thanks!

1 Like

Same problem after delete/reinstall. When I select the tile on the bottom, the corresponding plane does not highlight (on any airport). iPad.

1 Like

What I have found, it shouldn’t highlight when you select a tile from the bottom

1 Like

@Player8888065037, Thank you. I hated resetting my game, but now I can sleep at night. :pray:

2 Likes

I’ve had notifications popping up three times for the same aircraft, thought it’d put it here as there don’t seem to be any other threads for this kind of thing. Only started happening today and so far is contained to the MCT - DXB route. Using latest iOS version.

2 Likes

what? you don’t have 3, 332’s returning from Dubai all at the same time? lol… definitely keep an eye on that one, if it expands, i’ll let the devs know.

2 Likes

Nope, only have 1 A330 at MCT (I wish I had 3 :joy:)!

1 Like

I had something similar, but different :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

Same plane handled by two different players…

2 Likes

Probably something to do with the landing system registering one as not active and sending it to another player and the other player managed to service it, who know

1 Like