Ukraine

While I don’t want to get into the political side of this situation on this board for good reason.

If you want to show your solidarity for Ukraine with changing fleet colors. The official hex codes (which cost 1 GP each) for the Ukraine flag are ffd700 and 0057b7

Personally I have deactivated any routes with Russian destinations as well within the game, but that’s just me…

Any political discussion on this post will be deleted.

9 Likes

Not just you …

4 Likes

Me3

1 Like

NBU Opens Special Account to Raise Funds for Ukraine’s Armed Forces (bank.gov.ua)

1 Like

Thank you for your solidarity action! My country is under attack, however anyone in Ukraine will do all possible to bring a peace back. We are united!

8 Likes

Hope your family is safe and well, my other half is Ukrainian and we just found out that her old city is in Russian army control.

1 Like

Depend from city. I live in capital, so here more or less normal. I wait for general mobilization law.

Melitopol.
We heard that troops also went through the city onwards to zaporozhia( sorry if I’ve misspelt it).

Difficult to say, situation constantly changing. Cities lost, and than retaken, than again lost and retaken.
If you don’t have some relatives or some friend or acquaintances in this Cities you can’t get 100% information about what happening. A lot misinformation from both sides (to confuse enemy, or to dezmoral and to make people panic).

This is beautiful. Prayers and best of wishes to anyone at risk, may god bless you during these tragic and horrifying times.

3 Likes

Thank you, Andy.

Thank you for the hex-codes. Have recolored my fleet, as Antonov is an Ukrainian manufactor two pics:

7 Likes

Too bad their native airfield ( GML Hostomel Airport) was too heavy damaged, and most probably it’s Runway. And still ruSSian constantly try to capture it.

Custom livery for A319

I don’t use the A319 anymore, so I hope they release the livery for other planes too.

8 Likes

I pray for your safety. 70 volunteers headed from Japan. I hope it will be useful for your country. Don’t lose with feelings! May the friendship between Japan and Ukraine continue :jp::heart::ukraine:

3 Likes

Dear Friend, now any help is valuable, ANY. Because only by showing people’s from all around the world best sides and only together we will be able to stop a war. Please take care and stand united!

4 Likes

I don’t use the A319 anymore, so I hope they release the livery for other planes too.

I would love to see this also. I hope they have it on all planes, including Antonov planes, available for free.

1 Like

Did the free version but as always, I’m with yall in honoring

5 Likes

Using the free colors, I tried to recreate the Antonov Airlines livery.

7 Likes

Slightly late, but…
Showing my support too.

3 Likes