What could the next playable airport be? What is the next airplane model being added?

I need the 767. I love that plane. I’m more interested in more diverse models too such as variants. Need the 787 8/9, 772, A321, 737-700/900, 757300, a350-1000etc. And DEFINITELY need a crj rework. There’s just something off about how it looks. Really would like the crj200/900 and erj145 for places like dulles too. Other than that i’ll take any planes they give us as long as theres more airlines for them. Going back to dulles, need the united 175 and a319. I ask a lot but its because this is the only game i play

I believe they have started modeling DXB, but I could be wrong.

That’s actually something that I beleive I mentioned or someone else, let’s hope it’s the case as I really Want to see Dubai

Yea me too, I just unlocked the A380 so I really want to have a massive fleet there :joy:

Must admit, I just thought that photo of DXB was just the aircraft models edited into a background, however just realised that those jetways are the same as the ones at LEJ, and the buses are the same. You might be onto something with DXB.

As much as I’d like to see my local airport, MAN added into the game, I do sort of hope one of the next airports allows for S/M connections to NGO, which seems to be left out quite a bit for new airlines/routes. An airport like HND or OKA would be nice, and allows for liveries to be reused. Those airports work well for ATC4, so why not WoA! :laughing:

1 Like

As much as people may not want one, perhaps an airport in China could fufill the S/M connections. It would also be a very big airport like Beijing or Shanghai.

1 Like

Or even an airport in South Korea.

1 Like

With how Guangzhou is now the world’s busiest, it would be interesting. There are so many unknown airlines that encompass so many different plane types there too

3 Likes

Incheon ICN or Gimpo (GMP) :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would love to see MAN added to the game think it would be awesome way man is set out with both runways etc

1 Like

Kai Tak

5 Likes

My vote is for the venerable Boeing 727 and 707. And I would love to see them at Kennedy.

1 Like

A very wise choice if I must say so myself! :laughing:

It would be nice to get the 767. It is probably the most notable of the Boeing aircraft currently not in game, especially when you consider how common they are at a lot of in game airports in reality.

On the subject of future aircraft, does anybody happen to know what’s going on with the 757s advance model? It seems the passenger version was shown on the feedback forum until the first 757F liveries were getting added.

1 Like

Who knows at this point, the Russian situation has many people angry with the removal of Russian aircraft (on another note they will likely return when the airspace bans for them are lifted people cool your jets (or props)and for those who aren’t aware, nearly every continent has banned Russian aircraft, simple flying has something about it on their long haul Channel, check there for info) and then if Russia prevails we could possibly have to say goodbye to any updates to the game if they decide to invade Czechoslovakia, so it’s an entire mess

SORRY needed to rant, ANYWAYS prob gonna be included in the next update or next 2 who knows

I do not know what wrong I have written about Russian invasion but I was forced to eddit it. I believe that the game developent is safe.

About next playable airport the Kai Tak is my guess (wish) :slight_smile:

I’m going to say this. The devs have made their decision about Russian aircraft and Russian destinations in the game. It’s not going to be negotiated or changed. They have been very clear about that in discussions i have had with them.
While I know some folks are unhappy about it, it’s where the game is at. Outside of this issue, this forum is and should only be about game play. The geopolitical climate and impact of such, is not relevant and should be kept out of this forum and I am at liberty to remove ANY content that subverts that rule.

3 Likes

I looked in the woepedia, destinations still there, so I think they are just removing them while there is essentially an entire world airspace ban of Russian airlines, so I understand why they were removed, I just don’t understand why everyone thinks they are gone forever

Correct, as of now, they are NOT gone forever, but they will be gone until the conflict ends, that much is for certain. So no one should ask if they are coming back before that point, because the answer begins with an N and ends with an O (and has 2 letters)

3 Likes

Now that I think about it, the same could be said of military aircraft, correct me if I’m wrong but maybe they were removed since they were ferriing supplies to Ukraine and not carrying regular cargo, again, I may be wrong

yes, those were removed too at least for the time-being