Which airport should be next?

I don’t get how they will have a problem? It’ll be the same as every other airport in game. Pick it and develop it.

2 Likes

They have to add more destination airports for planes to go/come from. Open the radar and see, there are a lot of airports in Japan. Because there is 1 playable airport from which planes go/come from. Same in Europe and America.

I really don’t seem to get the logic here… Wouldn’t it have been the same thing when they implemented Nagoya? and it really shouldn’t be that hard to calculate numbers. and… uhhh stuff. (I’m not saying it isn’t hard to code stuff but it won’t take years would it?).

And they do, almost every update new destinations are added…

You can’t say we are short on routes when each airport has 20+ routes.

It will take about a month to add, lets say 20 airports, 4/5 months to build one airport. So more than 50 airports (others somewhere else) in that area.

From this three the best choice geographically is SYD.
Few reasons:
1- as was sayed by devs is best connection between Asia,Europe,Africa and Americas
2- big amount of all stands
3- almost at the limit range of AN-225 ( the newest plane )

Next three are my best choice for NOT too 3 by votes airports and all of then are in Asia region.
As follow by highest desire ti be playable:
KUL - Malaysia
DEL - India
ICN - South Korea
All three are big international hubs geographically friendly with fast connections between the continents.
All three HAVE posibility to accept AN-225 and to send it to IAD and NGO
All three have good amount of M,L and X stands

Bottom line:
Choice what is best for the dynamic of the game,to not become boring after 1 month playing,vote/choice not by your country of origin!
Good luck and I will be happy to see one very new and interesting playable airport : )

When it’s released that thing will be plonked on IAD - MEM, guarantee that’ll be the most profitable route!

Next airport confirmed. It’s Muscat (MCT)

2 Likes

who told you?

It’s on the feedback forum, under the in development section. Anyone can view it.

It’s also been confirmed since the games release, on the airport selection tab. Just didn’t know when it was going to be added.

We already have too many European airports. I was thinking perhaps Sydney. It’s a large airport, and would allow for connections across the globe.

MCT is in the Middle East.

2 Likes

:sob: :sob: Indian M-tier planes can’t go to Muscat.

why not? plenty of airlines do fly there in real life

But they do, many Indian airlines send M aircraft to MCT. You’ve got Air India, Air India Express, GoAir, SpiceJet and IndiGo!

Okay, I thought planes only went to Dubai and Shaharja (I don’t know the spelling). Anyways that a relief.

I don´t know if it was mentioned but there will be new connection for INN :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No no no
No need more American,Asian,African airports.
Just stuck in Europe and if is more better in POL-CZE-GER are will be perfect.

Players from outside europe won’t appreciate your comment. In-game europe already has 3 airports so the devs are now shifting their focus outside europe. I don’t think there will be more european airports for a while.

Muscat was on the original roadmap, it got pushed back by SAN.
FYI, the last one on the original map was MSY but maybe that will also be pushed
I fully expect the next airports to be in South America, Australia and Africa so that we can have connections around the world and it’s only fair to the players on those continents of which I know a number play.
Could the devs surprise and throw another European one in? Of course they could, but i suspect that the decision has already been made given the timeline to create new airports and right now I doubt it’s going to be Europe.

3 Likes