Which airport should be next?

I’d like to see SYD - Sidney Kingsford Smith Airport because it would be nice to have an airport from that hemisphere :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, needed for the Australian airport, and a a Australian this would suit me well

Its a Total gamble for now. But i expect some in Africa like jnb. Also South America OR Oceanië

1 Like

I think the airport will be revepaed at the end of summer

Following previous updates, I wouldn’t expect the next airport until November at the earliest. We might see hints at what it might be around September/October time.

1 Like

I did some studies on those airports are players wish - my personal feeling it it should be SYD (new continent) + its super cool runway setup.

Alternatively I know its single runway but iconic SXM - big potential all the way to L or even XL arrivals.
But i have no info what is that going to be for now.

WAW is ugly old airport that has no soul :slight_smile: (I am allowed to say that being Polish sorry :P) + its only an opinion after all.

6 Likes

DXB Would be a Long Haul and A380 Paradise xD

DXB is just to close to Oman and there are regions without any airport yet.

That’s going to be a painful airport.

Only Medium Haul Airline Wich has their Hub there is Flydubai

I honestly think SYD should be next, as I a new continent and as a Australian I would love it

While I also like the idea of it, there is gonna be problem with connections (IAD and Europe). We will need to use L size aircrafts… So, can we have finally a large aircraft as a prize for reaching some level?

2 Likes

Yes, a L sized plane for level would be nice, also would help for long connections like SYD- PRG, if that happens…

1 Like

It doesn’t take that long to build up enough coins for the larger aircraft to be fair. Nagoya you also need L/XL unless you work with only one medium on a route.

1 Like

But you do need goldies witch I don’t have and I don’t know the best way to get money

Playing, playing, playing …

2 Likes

Best way while playing

Play a lot to earn money, buy a lot of planes, send them on long distances and turn them in for GP’s after C Maintenance.

2 Likes

Òķ…

And build those connections with reliable and frequent players. You get two gold planes for each fully completed connection (message replying to yours but in response to the original question)

1 Like