Woa 2?

For us grinders it will be a short while :slight_smile:

Based on the current mileage / maintenance fees you have to fly an A332F 211500 NMā€™s more and pay an extra W 65725 for your SPā€™s at maintenance D.

Happy grinding.

1 Like

Grind yet more!

To be honest for us long term players the money or SP is not an issue. I still feel rich in game and can afford everithing the game offers.

True is that i do not have the new playerĀ“s experience. But I believe that every player can get what he wants after months/years of playing. This stays the same.

1 Like

I agree completely with you. I started playing right at day 1 so have accumulated enough of Wollars, SPā€™s en GPā€™s.

However, sometimes the devs can throw curveballs. Just as they did when they adjusted the amount of GPā€™s for selling playerplanes. I sense something similar happening again.

So if you can get SPā€™s ā€œold styleā€, maybe now is the time to do that. Better safe than sorry.

1 Like

I am selling all my planes that are eligible for Silver Planes before the update. Iā€™ve seen too many updates where it is better to do things before the update comes out.

It is easy enough for me to buy more planes to start the new maintenance cycle.

Iā€™ll probably do the same, it will also be my first ever sold plane for so lol Iā€™ve never gotten a plane to d

My flight crews are making overtime and / or double shifts to make as much mileage as possibleā€¦ SPā€™s are rolling in :grinning:.

I currently have 61 777Fs at maintenance A. Is it possible for me to do it as well?

They have to complete C maintenance before you can sell them. So fly them a lot, but I think the update is sooner than achieving that amount of mileage.

1 Like

Hopefully I can get majority out. I have a very strong gut feeling this is going to be an economy update 2.0 where most of us just get screwed over :sob:

I remember getting screwed over by the first economy update, Iā€™ll probably get screwed over by the next economy update too.

1 Like

Once it is out weā€™ll all get used to it, stop freaking out people

ā€œHeed the motto of the Scoutsā€.

I have sold now any plane I could for SP, except my Comets. I treasure them too much. We will see if this decision was right after the next update.

Raked in a couple of thousands SPā€™s as well.

@OrangeAir @horsepowergeek @Thephatrican

!Are you selling all of your L and X planes past ā€œCā€ check as well? I, too, remember the throttling back of longer-term players.

Thanks

Yep, all planes are sold after C maintenance.

Well, you didnā€™t make it to an Old Dog for no reason. Thank you for the advice

1 Like

More like s and m but yes trying to

So if youā€™re at Maint B, and the update comes out in the second half of May, you might be able to make it. If youā€™re earlier, I donā€™t think itā€™ll be doable.

I am selling all my planes past Maint C of all sizes no matter the profit/loss. Like @Kyle said, weā€™ve seen many updates where things drastically change (like in economy update 2.0), that I do not want to lose out on an opportunity to get silver planes.

3 Likes