WOA on PC?

Just an idea to the WOA devs. Ever considered launching the game on PC and adding it to Steam? If yes than I think it should have much more mechanics and details than the mobile version and some events like emergencies and a DLC like airports from the 20th century and there airplanes. Just an idea to discuss

I think the issue is they use unity, and I don’t know much about it, or programming for that matter, but I don’t think Unity works on PC, so it would require a recoding. The only method currently is via something like bluestacks

3 Likes

Technically, you can play it on pc using bluestacks that’s what I did until I got an iPhone 12 for my birthday last year

1 Like

Unity for sure works on PC as it’s a platform for many PC games, but it would be a mountain of extra work on them.

1 Like

@Pizza_711 HI ! I started playing from the first launch of WOA. I had an iPhone 6. then there was a graphics update that didn’t let me play until I bought an iPhone 11!! I tried with the computer but couldn’t get it to start. let’s hope my iPhone 11 holds up for a while longer :slightly_smiling_face:

I had an iPhone 6(which was a hand-me-down from my mom) too lol until I got a twelve for my birthday in November. I first tried to play woa in August last year and I could get into the hangar and the woapedia but couldn’t get into any actual airports. So after a week of uninstalling and reinstalling I gave up for a while, but still kept track of 2.0 update progress since in an email the devs told me that they will try to fix some performance issues in 2.0. When 2.0 came out, I tried again, but couldn’t even get past the initialization screen. So at the beginning of August I installed blue stacks on my laptop and played from there will almost no performance issues because my laptop is brand new. I mainly still play on bluestacks since it is my account with the most progress but play on my iPhone 12 from time to time.

1 Like

It would yea but I see that a lot of people are willing to play the game and the community is growing and a lot of new players are appearing. It would be awesome to see WOA as a simulation game on Steam cause this is what the devs of the game Emergency did. They have a mobile game Emergency HQ than they did a PC version of the game with different mechanics and more details and when I say more details I mean a more polished game where the wheels of the vehicles move and they use blinkers etc… All and all this is just an opinion cause I know that it will take a lot of work and WOA is still getting updates and new stuff but I m talking years from now like let s say in 2030 maybe.

1 Like

I tried bluestacks but I didn’t t quite like it cause the controls were so weird to use for the camera and other things

I guess you’re right. But since my laptop is touchscreen I can play it like an iPad

1 Like

Oooh that s nice really helps

1 Like

Screen connect

2 Likes

I would 100% support this. I used to play WOA on an iPad, but have since then spent more time on my computer. It would be like Christmas morning to see WOA available on my PC.

2 Likes