WoApedia Plane Consolidation

I know bugs are to be reported to the dev email (I reported the ATC counting a bit ago), but I just wanted to make sure this even was a bug before reporting it. When I went into WoApedia, I noticed some airlines show up as a separate plane type even though they’re exactly the same (as far as I can tell). The example in my screen snap is the A320s and B752s.

I’m not sure, it might be different engine types?

1 Like

It’s in preparation for future aircraft variants, like the 757 being split into Pratt & Whitney or Rolls-Royce engines

4 Likes

Thanks both yall! I figured it could be variant and/or engine type but knew they weren’t separate in-game types yet like B753. I’m so excited for the A320 re-work because good lord that’s a rough model. That and the A350 and 744.

1 Like

332 and 333 can show up as duplicated because in V1 they were set as 332 And 332RR (same with 333) in V2 everything got shortened

2 Likes

A350 yes but uh, the 744 is already Gen 3?

1 Like

You’re right I knew it felt wrong haha. I meant the 744F and I think the 748s but I don’t see the ladder often enough to remember clearly.

I also wanted Devs to update routes/destination on the Woapedia

I also wanted to say
How long does the collected livery stay in new. Coz for me all of the liveries I collected since the update are still classified as new.

I think till you click it

1 Like

Then it leaves new

It eventually shows as cleared, see sample from my game. Plenty of picked up options, not saying “new”

1 Like

Right thanks