World Of Airport Real Time

Kinda be cool if, the Devs use real time, since the game follow real weather, like once it’s day time, the time will be sunny or rainy and during night, it’s dark.

2 Likes

If you make it real time, you may end up playing only in the dark, depending on the player and the country.

2 Likes

I agree, although it increases the realism, I think it reduces the aesthetic aspect of the game. Being able to see the planes and airports during the day, night, sunset, and sunrise is part of the fun. It might be possible to make it a player setting option, where players can switch between real-day cycle and “game”- day cycle.

1 Like

You wouldn’t want to handle the planes in real time, so for me it’s better to keep the day/night changes as they are in the game.

1 Like

This came up in the FB group or a version of it. Real time wouldn’t work for many. The version that came up was extending the day/night from 20 minutes to 2 hours or changing flight times to match the day night.

Given that on average most folks can play for about 30 minutes at a time. Doing this kind of stuff doesn’t really work.
UATC have kind of gone that route with the session being saved and you pick up next time from the time you stopped and frankly it’s annoying.

2 Likes

Don’t you start at the same time in WoA too?

No, you always start somewhere in the morning.