A Few Questions

The CRJ if you purchased it you can send that to other airports in the USA to gain more profit, You will need L or X planes to do connections from IAD.

I think buy the remote M stands. Do not buy the terminal for M stands (thats the lower one) because you can get more than 10 remote stands which is enough.

Your choice, both require the same services but beware, X planes take a bunch of time to service even with maxed out services so they could be pretty slow moneymakers.

Im a bit new to IAD so ill let others take this one.

Peronally i think when you max out airport (not completly ofc, just idk L and X stands etc…)

Also another adition, cargo is now a feature and has dedicated planes and terminals and is pretty good for mid and late game. Planes pay a bunch and require incredibly few services. They just take a bunch of time to service.

For the rest i suggest you wait for a reply from @DuneCrawler and @RudiMentaer75 cuz they are pros, rudi especially for IAD lol

Edit: i right now have all the stands on the original terminal, like 6 M stands on T2 (mistake, do not do) and 4L stands on T1

1 Like

For anyone new, always upgrade your services before buying more stands unless it’s a real problem. Once you’ve upgraded all services buy more of said services. Then you can finally expand. Once you’ve got everything of the respective terminal do what you want. Try build up more stands and start buying a fleet.

Connection tip

Dedicate stands for connections and your fleet, it means your connections will always have a place to land!

2 Likes

Why do you think its better to always fully upgrade before buying more? I always upgrade 2 or 3 levels so that i have some speed and i dont wait ages for fueling, but especially in the beggining of an airport i think its much better to do a mix of both new vehicles and upgrades because one vehicle isnt going to cut it if you want to expand a bit immediatelly. Dont get me wrong im not saying your logic is wrong, (i dont know any better than what i did), but i just want to hear your thought process, maybe theres something i didnt think of :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, thank you all for replying, Btw Ivan you mean I should never buy the M terminal? or buy after buying M remote stands and the L/X terminal?

Buy it but only later on in the game. As you said after buying L and X. But it is your personal preference. If you want to mix and match and buy a bit of both so that you have a lot of aircrsft movements you can do that too. I just said dont buy it until mid-late game as it isnt that usefull before that period (i think at least). Though, as i mentioned i havent yet mastered IAD so you should wait for an ultimate confirmation from @RudiMentaer75 he helped me with IAD

Thankyou

Avia so should i spend the gold plane for the 10k?

1 Like

Oh okay thankyou so much Ivan for the help will wait for them to reply as well

1 Like

Yes, thats what he meant by 10k

Lots of dedicated players know that this game requires a lot of time, how often and for how long do you play per day to keep your connections?

1 Like

Great question. On average i do one round on every airport in the morning and in the early night hours, with maybe another one in the afternoon. Depends on how much free time i have and on the timing of returning BAes and A320s. My 787 is random so i service it once a day lol.
On the other hand, now that im getting more serious short haul connection with people from the forum, i enter the game more often and just land the connection plane, block all others, service the connections and leave. Takes a few mins.
The above mentioned counts for BRI and PRG.
INN…i mean i play a round occasionally beacuse i calculated it to be around exactly 10 mins,which is convenient for wasting a bit of time, but only when everything is upgraded. Im still saving up for my first plane there, an A320, which is quite slow since every round makes about 2k-3k money. When i buy it i will definitelly play it more.
IAD i have started, have around 20ish stands, i have a good foundation for profiting on my own. I have yet to put it enought time to progress significantly so i play randomly :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s depending on my mood, often there are a couple of hours a day. Most times I play it while watching TV-shows or on my commute to/from work