A Few Questions

How do you unlock all the routes as shown in the picture?

Paying for individual unlock depending on route lenght (fixed price - one time payment).

2 Likes

What shill said, also plan ahead a bit because prices vary from 5k to 10k i think
Edit: jeez this topic got huge lol

How do you get your golden planes?

you can sell your “old” aircraft and get golden planes for that.

1 Like

thanks, also how do you see if you have planes incoming from your connection?

You can go to https://www.worldofairports.com/radar and look up their name

yea but, let’s say I have a connection from PRG to BRI with “kevin” Kevin plays mainly out of BRI and I have a connection with him from BRI to INN. How do I know that the planes coming into BRI are my connections or just his planes returning to base?

I see the problem… :star_struck:

you can click on the airports at radar and there you see where Kevin’s aircrafts are coming from

If you arent in the app you will get a notification that says: player x sent you plane type y with registration abc that will arive to BRI in z amount of time.
Also you get a notification when the plane arrives to your airport and is ready to land. From that moment you have 4 hours to land it
I never used the radar and im doing just fine for connections :grin:

I almost maxed our PRG, just a few more cargo stands, and I am running only half of my small stands, mainly for my connection. I am having trouble finding the planes that need servicing in time, the order seems to be changing each time i go to the main menu. Right now my strategy is to use the last camera setting and open up the servicing toolbar to I can see which service I need on which planes but this is still kind of slow. What is your strategy for dealing with this?

1 Like

Thats an excelent extra strat which i forgot to mention. Good on you for finding it yourself.
About the order changing every time, its just the way it works. Every time you reload it randomises. There was a topic about that issue, if you can find it :slight_smile:

I have a different question:

I just noticed that the cool down timer for a S plane from BRI to INN is 9 minutes and for a S plane from INN to BRI is 20 minutes.

Is there any chance to reduce the cool down timer in INN as well?

No way to reduce it, its set in stone.

They have changed the timer quite often in the last weeks…
It is making Innsbruck even more annoying to play and there is no reason why the cool down timer for Innsbruck are that much longer than everywhere else. Even the cool down timer for L and X planes from IAD to NGO or PRG are shorter.

1 Like

Yes i know devs redyced it but i understood as if you were asking if it was possible for the player to reduce it. Personally i havent yet gotten planes in INN but im close, so i have no idea about the timers. But yeah INN is already pretty anoying. I think they maybe did it because you cant have a lot of planes in INN. Whereas in IAD you can have tens of planes

Yeah, for the connections it is just terrible.

1 Like

Hi guys, I am one of the first few people to download the game but I quit for a long time cause I didn’t have time to play, now I am back, and there are so many things, I am currently unaware of how the connections work, read the guide, still quite unsure but I am sure soon enough it will make sense to me. But my main question is I unlocked IAD, started to buy stands, currently I have 8 small stands at main building (I built small stand at the only S/M stand at main building). I have lv 3 bus, max cleaning, level 3 baggage, level 3 fuel. Just bought the $5000 thing which allows me to get M/L/X stands, so all new services are only level 1. So currently shall I save up money and build medium stands at the other end of the airport or build small stands first?. One last question is I notice in terminal 2 I believe I can build either L or X stands which one shall I go for, can Large planes park at X stand? If not idk how you all decide how many L or X stands to have. It will really be helpful if one of you can provide me with the best flow of what to buy in IAS and when is the best time to get personal planes, unlocked first 2 planes with gold planes since back then missions weren’t a thing, also got CRJ with gold planes as I didn’t know there are missions (The missions are seriously confusing, single player connections?). I have one gold plane left, shall I exchange it for 10k now?. Sorry for the long text, Thank you for reading and the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Mani! Welcome! I have just started IAD so I may be of some help. As I have read, about building M stands, you could if you want to but if you speed the aircraft up and out of there you lose profit than make it. With the new feature where the AI traffic pays for fuel you get more money so M stands is better, at the back of the airport where all the M/S remote stands are there is 2 L stands there, you should purchase 1 M or 1 S and 1 L stand with the 10,000. I read through again, Sadly no L cannot park at X stands. It is a idea that is on the Feedback Page.