A380 Advanced model

The current model is indeed the 747-8i. The 747 freighter is shown as B748F in game. Also noticed the BA 747 has been on hold for a long time, and liveries getting added to the feedback tab are showing B744.

The completed model has been revealed!

Wow that looks a lot more realistic! Hopefully some new liveries come with it :slight_smile:

The only ones missing are HiFly and China Southern, correct me if I am wrong

There is also HiFly Malta, but they recently retired their A380. Other than those, it just leaves special liveries and the previous Lufthansa and Qantas liveries.

Also forgot to add Asiana to the list! Completely forgot they operate A380s.

They most likely will also add China Southern and Asiana Airlines to the A380
But lots of Airlines will be Removed sadly

What about the “in-house” A380 colours as well for F-WWOW? That’s missing as well right? It could be used as a reward jet when levelling up (maybe like lvl 20-25?)

Removed, you crazy, if they keep their track record nothing will be removed, they only add, as of now, plus they want to add any planes they can, I don’t think they plan to remove anything

Another photo has appeared, it appears that the window behind the rear door on the upper deck is missing. Could this also be a hint at retracting gear when aircraft depart?

Sneak peek on the new model of the A380
Credits: Tomasz Mordoń, moderator of the Cult of the second RWY FB group.

1 Like

Has anything been said regarding the A300? Last I saw the models were complete but not textured.

Nothing new about the A300 at the moment.

That is the one I am talking about. The special livery should be available as normal arrival.

A380

1 Like

I shouldn’t imagine the A300 will be to far behind, with the A380 now showing up.

Why is it missing the last fpur windows in the back of upper floor?

There’s a lone window behind the last door on the upper deck, it’s present on the real A380 but not the advance model. It’s only a minor error so not an issue. However it might be added prior to release, as the 737-400s window arrangement was changed just prior to release.

Actually normally it has 8 windows (4 at left and 4 at right). I think they were making the model (just like others) with blueprints from Norebbo. Looking at the A380 Blueprints, it is also missing the last 4 windows in the back, so I think that is the reason why the last windows are missing.

Yeah, I thought the real one did. Looking at photos of the EK A380, they only have 1 so it may vary between operators.

Lufthansa’s A380 has 4 windows