A380 Advanced model

I always assumed it was standard that all A380s had 4 behind the rear door. Hopefully this minor variation is added to each respective livery!

Looking at the Emirates A380 v2, it will be same for all liveries to don’t have the last windows

From Instagram.

2 Likes

@ukplanespotter757 Yep, all planes will be without the last four windows.

The A380 collection has been complete! Will the Emirates Expo be a regular arrival from DXB? Same goes for the HiFly A380 from MLA. Fingers crossed we will see all these liveries at MCT, aplenty of X stands but hardly any X traffic to fill them!

Let’s hope, wonder why the new liveries are the only ones in the portal, since they finished some existing ones

A380 collection isn’t finished yet, there’s still Saudi Arabian Airlines.

Anyway, renders of the new liveries for those who haven’t seen it yet.

Saudi don’t operate A380s. It’s a fictional livery. It would be nice get some additional EK specials and the other two ANA A380s. Hopefully they will become regular arrivals again at some point.

On another note, does anyone remember the A380plus? I recall Airbus fitting an A380 with new winglets and a slightly different cabin arrangement on the upper deck for the Paris Airshow in 2017.

Really?? My bad. I assumed it exist because it’s in the livery candidates.

Yeah no Saudi never operated A380s

Oh, and we are still missing the House Colours. F-WWOW still isn’t added. Although it hasn’t been requested either

A house colour A380 already exists within WoA. It’s appeared during special events but I don’t believe it shows up in the hangar. Same applies to the Airbus house colours A320.

ah ok. didn’t see it b4

it did exist, it was created by Airbus to try and sell the plane to Saudi, however they never purchased.

Devs also posted that 2 Qantas liveries are coming as part of it, so we are not done yet by any stretch.

1 Like

I would assume those 2 Qantas liveries are the old and the new one? They are slightly different I guess…

1 Like

Perhaps we can get the other two of the trio of the ANA A380 turtle liveries soon.

1 Like

Wiat, the ANA A380 is a turtle?

Yes

Oh

Speaking of A380 failing at saudi, Iran Air purchased A380’s but orders had to be cancelled because of the conflict. Orders were completely removed once A380 production ceased.

1 Like