Airbus A300

Hmm, perhaps, hopefully we see the beluga xl as well

Earlier today, I asked the devs about the beluga on Instagram.
Screenshot_2021_0708_224851

Has there been any further updates regarding the A300? Looking forward to a cheap L aircraft I can sue to expand my fleet at MCT.

Also, has there been any liveries hinted at? Iā€™m hoping Monarch makes the cut for the A300-600R. Would be nice see airlines like JAL as well, and possibly American, Pan Am and Emirates as premium arrivals.

Seems the A300B4 has been removed from the in development section. The A300B4F remains.

Personally, Iā€™d imagine it better to do the B4 and remove the B2. If Iā€™m not mistaken, the B4 had more operators than the B2.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s ever a B4 added into the portal. Just B2 and B4F.

It was there B4, removed yesterday by the looks of it.

Really? I didnā€™t know. I mostly scroll past the A300 and its variants so I wouldnā€™t know if thereā€™s something added to them.

Does anyone have a screenshot of it?

Looks like most A300 variants are delayed except for the beluga. But they added one more plane.

Thatā€™s odd, especially since the A300 model was shown before the A380 advance model.

Letā€™s see if they also make A332 MRTT (RR)

The a300 variants are on the list for next update! Letā€™s hope they stay this time

1 Like

Really hoping we see the Monarch livery!

1 Like

It seems only the A300-600R and the A300-600F are being released in the next update. A300B2 and A300B4F have been postponed until a future update.

3 Likes

Might be illogical but my guess is because the A306 were retired not too long ago

1 Like

Wow, they changed again

Yeah, B767 itā€™s better

1 Like

A306

1 Like

Oh, cool, another A300 variation :roll_eyes:

Looks to be a couple of livery errors with the Qeshm Air A300 and Iran Air liveries.
The image on the feedback portal shows the red section extending a lot further down the fuselage of the aircraft, the font is also red instead of Black.

Iran Air livery shows the forward section of the engine as being white, instead of completely grey as shown on the real aircraft. Would also be nice if we got the revised Iran Air livery as well.

Photo credits to those who took them.

A306 liveries