Airport Suggestion: CVG

I’ve seen some airport suggestions so thought I would post my local airport.
CVG is a good airport to have in the game because it can be good for connections with IAD, YYZ, CDG, and more. It also is a very big cargo airport which will be good for when cargo ops is in all the airports, which will definitely be done by the time all the airports are done. It has 2 terminals that are currently in use, Concourse A and Concourse B. The airport is served by Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines, Allegiant Air, American Airlines, Viva Aerobus, Frontier Airlines, United Airlines, Air Canada, and Sunwing. The airport is located in Hebron, Kentucky; near Cincinnati. The cargo area is expanding and there are a lot of cargo operations in the airport. Polar, DHL, Amazon Prime, Kalitta Air, and more operate cargo here. There is a good balance between cargo and passenger services, another point I believe makes this a good airport for the game. There are 4 runways, 3 of which are parallel, which will allow for simultaneous arrivals and departures. Now I understand that we are trying to get more airports around the world and this is very near IAD, but I think it would be a great consideration for an airport in the far future. There are maps of gates and more info on their website: https://www.cvgairport.com/ Here is a picture of the airport:

Thanks for taking the time to read

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Airport Suggestions (by players)