BRI is broken (edit: PRG also broken)

A few minutes ago i tried opening BRI and found that the UI wasnt showing up. As you will see on the below photos the UI still works as i can still make out where buttons are and click them. After a bit of tapping game froze and crashed. Upon restarting BRI i experienced the same issue. Minutes before that INN was working fine and last night immediatelly after updating all airports worked. Pictures below.

Also, just checked after writing the above, INN and IAD work just fine, BRI is still without UI and PRG has now gotten the same issue.

Edit #1: as of writing the issue has been fixed i just managed to load both PRG and BRI with the UI, all normal. I restarted the game around 4-5 times. If the problem reappears i will once again update this topic.

I experienced same bug with PRG a few moments ago.

I dont jave the issue anymore, check my edit of the post for explanation

Forum nick will not help to fix that database error. Player account name is necessary so I may pass it to devs.

My in game name is UniqueHangman58 but I do not experience the issue anymore. It was there for a few minutes at PRG though.

How did you fix this? Will restarting the game solve it? @Ivan0921

A Few moments ago when I click on the planes at the Airport, no information appears and the planes cannot be controlled.

No It does’t I shut up my Phone and restart it.

A Few moments ago when I click on the planes at the Airport, no information appears and the planes cannot be controlled. My nick name is Orcdin

During the course od around 10 minutes when i wrote this post i restarted the app around 3 or 4 times and it auto fixed

yes restarting game fixes that as I was informed.

I’d like to report bad graphical tearing in my game at Bari . Username is USSRenegadeNCC1783. It happens in the above camera view, and the apron completely flickers and slows the game down. I play on a Huawei MediaTab, and I also noticed that I have not gotten any helicopters at Innsbruck.
Any help with this would be great.