BRI - sharepoint

That view! :relaxed:

4 Likes

And this airport also filled with my own Bae and Airbus (8S 15M), leaving 2 L for fixed Oman Air services.

The day ends but Bari in the glow of the moon.

1 Like

And here is other angle of my “Golden Plane” fleet.

1 Like

Busy morning at BRI airport.
@Borah’s E190 fleet is joined by a B757 and two A332 (not in view) that crossed the pond from Washington. The planes from @ShadowSTH are the airport’s top priority and handled quickly before being sent back.
The developers decided to take their private jet from Prague, as well, to see if handling in Bari was up to standard. No complaints were registered.

3 Likes

As I received a tribute from my colleague @Borah, I could not repay this kindness.

His two A332 ready to departure and my simple fleet in the background consisting of a B757 and two A320 awaiting clearance for the next connection.

1 Like

1 Like

Looks like you spread a blanket over the runway.

1 Like

Who needs runway when you have metal runways (are runways made of asphalt? Don’t remember anymore…)

Busy Day at BRI

Due to the current cold weather in Europe numerous tourists have decided to book a spontaneous trip to the Apulia coast. Bari airport serves all major low cost airlines as a popular destination, especially Ryanair have made it one of their go-to destinations this season. Worth a mention: Alitalia 777s brought in American tourists before the planes will receive the new ITA livery and DHL has become the regions logistics partner to deliver the famous orecchiette to restaurants all across Europe.

1 Like

After the rush it got less busy and a few planes from Arabia came in for vacationing tourists who wanted to experience the Italian coast, condor also taking out a classic livery for a special flight from Frankfurt for the next 4 months (I say that because it’s a regular arrival from Frankfurt at Bari) and tui bringing the “goldbaren” haribo plane

1 Like

After returning to Bari Airport, a Ukrainian plane was accidentally found. Because it took off soon, I didn’t remember much information, only knew it was going back to Kyiv Boryspil Airport.
This also proves that routes to Ukraine or Russia are only temporarily closed.
For example, you can still find airports in Russia and Ukraine on WOAPEDIA.
I hope the war will end soon.

Yeah I thought the same, let’s just hope Russia doesn’t pull the nuke card and things will return to normal, they have already done so many war crimes, so at this point don’t hope for a regular return…

I still get Ukrainian arrivals though

You haven’t updated the game

It doesn’t show that I can

That’s, odd, try uninstalling and reinstalling, that doesn’t work, restart your phone, that doesn’t work, idk

I don’t want to try as I’m not signed in to Google play

No picture for 2 months here…

1 Like

I have to confess that BRI is the second less airport played by me. Thank you for the reminder :slightly_smiling_face: