BRI Strat

Hello everyone,
I have almost maxed out the BRI airport and I want to get some serious cash from it to buy and sell planes for golden planes to use on other airports. I am familiar with the PRG strat where you have a mass take-off and exit to the main menu to clear the takeoff queue but I’m not quite sure if this works for BRI. Would someone mind filling me in on some popular starts used at Bari?
Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t land regular S planes. No problems with traffic and only bigger incomes from L, M and cargoS planes.

1 Like

If you want a bunch of money as you said, i think PRG is better for grinding. You have 3 times the L/X stands and double the amount of M stands.

As far as im concerned, the PRG strat is also aplicable in BRI. Thats how i play it because i always accelerate landings so i always eventually get a takeoff queue and airport blockage :slight_smile:

Edit: dont get me wrong BRI is very good for grinding, most of my fleet is still based there. Its quite nice but PRG is still more efficient.
Sending 6 A320s from BRI yields me the same profit as does sending 4 A320s in PRG. Route length is on average longer from PRG

1 Like

Depending on how much time you have to play there are plenty of possibilities to earn money at BRI. I prefer playing BRI more than PRG since you don’t have those big waiting queues but still have plenty of traffic to handle.

I’d go for a nice mix of BAE146s, A320s or B737s and B777s. Maybe also 1 or 2 B787s for trips to DOH & DXB. Although it sounds hard I’d buy the bigger aircraft first since they generate way more money that you can invest into smaller aircraft later. If you don’t want to wait invest some real money for some golden planes, that will make things a lot easier and it helps devs also.

1 Like

what’s the trick to getting gold planes to unlock new aircraft?

option 1 is selling aircraft of your own fleet, option 2 is buying them with real money. there’s also option 3 of earning them by playing but this takes a lot of time. some aircraft-types can be unlocked by handling them on an airport. each airport unlocks different types.

1 Like

Completely agree with this point. I would also add that the way i did it is i just saved up for A320s immediatelly since the price difference between it and the BAe isnt that big compared to for example the difference between BAe and 787. This allows me to quickly build up an A320 fleet

1 Like