Bugs for 1.5.0 (LEJ release)

Traffic jam. West cargo LEJ

1 Like

I would like to mention as well. Once my A380 has taken off. The video with hangs like an old Windows XP. I can select aircrafts, setting, and all playable buttons but screen is black with dragging windows. Example below:
images (7)

What on earth happend here?

1 Like

There is a problem with the A380 bridges aline not correct and at the dhl cargo terminal is a bug that planes can not leave the stands when another one is on the way to the stands

1 Like

Devs are aware of both and working on them

Meridian Airlines AN-12s are Acutally Ukraine Air Alliance Aircraft

Not sure whether this is a bug but it looks like one. The handling time is a bit long:

1 Like

Nope, right now for LEJ, all the timings are jacked way high. So enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Out from 422

Another strange thing:
All the planes from the north terminal held short of runway (did not line up), the queue was full but no landlings. No runway obstacle.

Anyone else encountered this?

1 Like

This unusual texture on the fuselage seems to have reappeared in 1.5.0/1.5.1

Aircraft shown is a Sundair A319, but I’ve seen it on quite a few of the 737 liveries, both player and airline aircraft.

1 Like

The livery is not closed completely.

1 Like

I have experienced the same problem on different stands.

Sometimes, when I go to main menu of game, after playing in some airport, and my guess, after lvl up achievement’s, I got this strange information of some achievement in main menu.

1 Like

Will the change of livery colors cost us golden planes forever? Or will it change in future updates?

After taking off from runway 08R / 26L, the aircraft shadows activate their headlights just before it disappears.

Don’t know if it is actually a bug, but why the BIG difference?

Want to report a bug for LEJ. At tower 3, looks like incoming and outgoing get stuck. This has happened a few times and requires restarting the game.

2 Likes

I believe this is a hidden bug.
I noticed that the Flight Line Marshaller is not present in the mini-games on LEJ after the release of LEJ.

I know this. But this was easier when we used to get GP from selling planes. And now we don’t get GP anymore. So, are they going to change this to silver planes or it will stay the same?

1 Like

I’ve found a new bug that is in buying golden planes. It duplicates the card for each purchase of golden planes, and takes out the capability of turning golden planes into W dollars.