Bugs for 1.5.0 (LEJ release)

I noticed on my second account, the AT75F has the white label on the Basic 2 livery signaling it’s unlocked but it still says I need to by it? I also noticed the white on my main account.

I reckon it is most airports that are like this, just to add.

I will check if I have this issue.

There is also no mentioning of the basic 2 being unlocked

Can back this up too. (And it kinda tricked me into buying it… But I’m not complaining :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

I cam deactivate arrivals from LEJ, I checked INN and MCT, picture from INN.

I’ll check all airports now though

Also tricked me to by it on my second. That would be next on my main though anyways

another traffic jam. here at the southern runway

I can deactivate LEJ arrivals from MCT, BRI, INN, Cant deactivate at SAN, NGO, IAD. But what’s wierd is at PRG, I can’t deactivate S there but can deactivate M there

Happened to me too.

2 Likes

I can’t deactivate arrivals from Muscat (screenshot I posted early in this thread)
I find myself corrected, recent bug fix fixed it

A300 nose gear is colliding with the fuselage and not on the ground. Variant shown is the A300B4F.

I don’t see anything like what I wanted to post so here it is. In MCT, camera was somehow fixated on my A380 all the time. All I did was when it was approaching I wanted to make a approach video so entered chase mode and recorded. Once it reached terminal it stopped. After I let it go my camera started chasing the aircraft and turning to follow the path of aircraft. Here is the video:

1 Like

This is exactly my issue! Thx for the vid (I can’t get a vid onto here…) If you go on other aircraft views, it will “follow” that aircraft you had the camera view of initially.

2 Likes

26-27 planes in airport Leipzig It’s bug or airport limit? Cause I can’t get more than 26-27 plane simultaneously, and after 26-27 plane searching for new arrivals become so slow, that servicing plane will be faster than get new arrival, even speed up button end faster than you can get new arrival.

1 Like

What about income from npc AN-124? I only open for now 2 destination with 124: Montreal, Baku.
And income from them around 1300W-1500W, when from B748F i gain like 2300W-3000W, the most funny the same amount you can get from A332F (1100-1400). I will try to farm more money for more destination, and see is there will be difference for income from AN124, but feel like will be the same amount.
Open Hostomel with An124, and again 1500.

1 Like

Apologies if this is not the place…

…but I had another update this morning and my volume of ‘oops something has gone wrong’ has gone through the roof, game stability has definitely taken a hit post update.

1 Like

Is not a bug for this release. Happened all the time in the past, too. Is either a netwerk connection problem (too much traffic) or a server problem (same), I think.

Container transport trolley on the apron between 430 and 432.

New cargo aircraft have buses bringing the crew instead of the service cars, and no steps go to the A300B4F. Seems this is related to the release of 1.5.1, as steps and cars went to the aircraft earlier.

1 Like