Game crashes constantly

I haven’t done anything. Had some crashes on developement versions before release of last patch but not anymore. Maybe your phone is fully packed with 1000 applications ? Just guessing.

Samsung S9 crashes after about one hour, becomes a pain when you have connection planes in the system and in the middle of processing them and when you go back planes gone,

Im playing on an S8 and rarely experience crashing. Occasionally on a fully loaded PRG, and when my phone slows down a bit for some reason.
*i have not yet maxed out IAD so i have no experience on it

I also play on Samsung S9 and almost never experience crashes. So I think it is not related to phone type to be honest.

2 Likes

it got a bit better during the past days. crashes now appear every 2-3 hours playing.

I managed to experience a crash yesterday after playing for around 40 mins and filling up PRG completely. Barely manaaged to takeoff all planes due to how hard it lagged when i restarted

Yes I ave to agree with RudiMentaer75, since they have changed something (i.e queues are not reset anymore) crashes have diminished considerably.
In fact, if I dont work at full capacity I get no crashes at all.

Hi,

since latest update my game crashes even on small airports like BRI and PRG. Before latest update I was able to play these airports w/o any crash. It seems to me that game crashes more and more with every new update. Before cargo operations were in game I was able to play IAD on full plane load and graphics. Now I play it with minimum planes and on 50% resolution and despite this settings the game crashes every few minutes. The worst is NGO.

It is sad that the game is being unplayable for me with every new update. I know I have an old iPhone6 but it was everything fine for me in early stages of game.

1 Like

My experience is that the crashes do not depend on the number of airplanes you are handling, but on the quality of your wifi/data connection. A poor/fair connection causes more crashes then a good/excelent connection.

But I do not get connection errors but instatnt crashes.

That’s right, i don’t get connection error messages either, but i get more crashes when I am farther away from my wifi point.

But nothing has changed for me in relation to connection. This will not be the cause. I know that the casue is my old iPhone6 but it worked in the past. Why is it not working now? :frowning:

I am sorry, I realy don’t know. Maybe more people in your surroundings using the wifi, maybe the neighbours changed their wifi channel. It could be numerous things without knowing the exact cause.

And I just shared my experience, maybe it is a compleet different issue for you, because we do not have the same type of phone.

I have the same issue. I’m just playing on an emulator until I get a new phone.

I often get connection errors when I play on WiFi and I have a 68mb connection, when I do a speedtest it gives me pretty much full speed but it’s intermittent and that might affect the game, this problem is especially evident since March lockdown in UK. Thankfully I have 60gb mobile data on phone and when I switch off WiFi I have no problems.

Speed is something quite different than stability of connection. It may be that it is temporary instable (loosing connection also to google servers of WoA and then you got disconnected).

It happens to me as well from time to time and speed test is still showing crazy hight numbers.

Also all around there are so many WIFI signals that is also a bit problematic sometimes. We are surrounded by signals :slight_smile:

I have been playing this game on an Alcatel 3T8 without any problems until I started PRG, then it suddenly started crashing on me for no reason.

But having gone to the settings and disabled the 3D background it seems to be playing OK again, not sure if this was the problem or not but at least it seems to have worked so far.

Im playing on a iphone 11 and recent days has been crashed or opps more often, most times I need to spend 1 hour of restarting till I can load into game, handle 3 aircraft in IAD and the game opps me after trying to push back a 757 to SJC.

Last month the game runs smoothly, I can finish landing and handling 50 757s in IAD without any restarts, only the past few days has been very troubled just to get into the game.

I think it is better for the devs to allow the game to show error code or actual loading progress, so we can know what is wrong, if the game stuck at loading or just a really long loading.

I think it is a problem devs have to look into at IAD. My IAD is full of L/X planes, and usually the queue is massive, but after pushing back 2-5 planes, the game crashes. I’m playing on a very capable PC, and LDPlayer9.

Given the large number of freezing problems, and the inability to tackle the cause, it might be an idea to include a debugger as a feedback mechanism. Only then can it be acted upon and code changed. This is the only game on my S20 that is no longer playable due to frequent freezing.