Game crashes constantly

Have you sent the information into the devs, I am not hearing a lot of reports of freezing issues except with Ipads. but not the S20… Is it on a specific airport, is it on a specific screen etc. all detail can help narrow down the issue
send in to Support@flyboys.games. They constantly look at why certain things happen. For example I have been having major issues with my 7th gen ipad and they are looking at it for me in regards to LHR.

I get the information about freezing from the reviews. At the same time I also investigate the os in combination with other factors. However, it remains guesswork without logging. If this is possible I would like to know. At the same time, another reason to provide the option in the app to create a ticket where the logging is automatically sent.

why rely on the reviews… do your own research, if it happens to you specifically, then as noted, send an email to their support and they will look at it. As I said I am not hearing a lot of issues with freezing across the multiple platforms that I am part of (FB, forum, discord)… so it sounds more like a local issue.

Reach out to them and they will help you, it’s the best option you have.