How to start off Bari?

Hey there all! I just finished up Innsbruck and I want to start of Bari. I’ve given it a few shots but I don’t know where to start to get a stable game? Do I upgrade all my vehicles? Do I double the amount of vehicles I have to make sure there’s no delays? Do I buy a large/medium stand? I’m really confused and I would love to know the fastest way you guys progressed through Bari. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey! Welcome to the forum! My suggestions is to use the S stands given and buy another passenger and baggage truck so you can speed it up. Once you get a golden plane spend it on advanced handling and buy a M stand. Hope this helps!

Building on what @AviaWilliam said, maybe buy upto 4 S stands (i dont remember how many you start with). Then start buying a few M stands and once you get accustumed to the airport go for L stands. Also i would advise as soon as its not too expensive for you, buy the 4 cargo S stands. They require minimal equipment. Make sure to fully upgrade the cargo loader since its very cheap and greatly speeds up cargo loading (main component of servicing cargo planes. Kinda like pax loading/unloading and cleaning for passenger planes). If you can turn them around quicker, you will make more money
*cargo stand advise should be taken with a grain of salt beacuse i dont remember if they cost more, and if yes buy how much. In IAD they are pretty expensive. @AviaWilliam do you remember?

1 Like

Stand 402 and 405 !
Those are the closest S stands to the Runway, meaning the shortest taxi time. I bought these two stands and worked them to save up for the trucks (ground crew) I would need. Then I would go for some S cargo, without having to do the 5,000 upgrade for M stands. The cargo pays well and doesn’t require a lot of ground crew, really just the Cargo trucks, make sure you have 1 per stand and make sure they are maxed.
I would save up for a BAe146 and fly it to Oslo every chance I got before upgrading to M planes.
I think BAR is the most fun airport in the game. When maxed out it takes about 15-20 minutes to service all the M stands once. It’s great fun.

1 Like

I’m not the guy to be asking about Cargo Stands in IAD, I haven’t even got 1 yet. Too expensive for me rn. I believe in BRI they are 4000 Not sure. Same as M Stand.

1 Like