INN - Bug Reports (for airport infrastructure and handling)

I can’t send planes to Frankfurt and to Ostrava for maintenance.
One of my planes OE-OOF arrives every time with mark (maintenance needed), but after the service when I have to choose the destination it’s impossible to choose to FRA and OSR.
Both routes are open, and I have more than enough freee slots to send.
I can send the plane only for other destinations and I get the correct money from the route (+) instead of the maked (-1149).
In the “my fleet” menu under the plane possible to see “maintenance on going” - but the plane now flies to BRI…
username: kryll26

Had the same issue with am E190 in Bari. I sold the plane to get rid off it although I lost a Possible GP that way. Definitely a bug.

I’ve logged this with the devs to look at.

Issue has been fixed.

Yeah INN crashes after I turn off tutorials and mini game. Won’t get past airport landing page. Reset and tutorials and mini game turned on will then play but turned off game crashes. Just don’t have time. I will leave the game for a long while hopefully it will be fixed next year and I have maxed all airports and have a sizeable fleet and I have paid $$ to the devs. If I can’t play then I won’t simples

Yeah my bad. My internet was the blame for INN issues. Sorry

Did I push back to soon?

1 Like

Hello, I have been playing this game for a long time. I quit the game around 4 months ago before it wasn’t working and I recently downloaded it. The problem I am having is the fact the amount of handled passengers has stayed at 68, despite me playing for over 3 hours. I know I handled way more passengers as I got over 4K tokens but the passengers stayed at the same number. I have tried to restart the game, cleared the data in the Game Centre and even restarted my phone several times. I’m not sure what to do. I have an iPhone XR.

Hope you can help!

I guess you pressed depart of the Ryanair in a tiny window that has the two aircraft trying to give way to each other. In other words, you’ve found a sweet spot.

It’s really too bad I’m not gambling right now then…

Aircraft overlap.

1 Like

Double lineup on runway, I linedup my atr and then the lineup appeared for the e90 aswell. I though that was nice that the e90 would save time backtracking as the atr was departing. Though the atr never departed.

1 Like

After Update 1.5.2
With some types of aircraft, there is no push back truck arrives after handling and stands are therefore blocked.

Anyone notice that at INN, small planes backtrack again? Is it a bug or have the devs decided to revert it?

Cargo aircraft is stopped even though it has the space to taxi into the stand

1 Like

Another example

This pushback truck is colliding with a staircase

Hi.
All arrivals of my companions have water gates. Every time. I uninstalled the game v.1.5.4. and installed a new live version 1.5.5. The problem persists.

Hi. ZOOM +

ZOOM -

1 Like