INN - Bug Reports (for airport infrastructure and handling)

Hi.
Stairs on the stand 101, 102, 103 …

Can you elaborate what is wrong with the stairs please, Thanks

The staircase (floor) looks like a “left wall” (railing). Passengers are not visible legs. On stands 104, 105, etc., this effect is not visible due to the viewing angle …

Yeah that’s been there for a while, few years in fact, since before I started playing myself, so it’s something known

1 Like

Yes, but I don’t see the problem here in the thread. Graphics are constantly in the process, so I remind everyone. The first airport is the shop window of the game. And the details do great things. For example, a lamp on the road :innocent:

So sometimes this happens. The planes glitch into each other. Sometimes I need to go back to the main menu to get that “fixed”.:

I have more sc s but because I am a new user I can’t post them right now.

An M cargo plane is docking at position 111. Even though it is through the intersection with the taxiway, it pauses to wait for the 3rd plane to proceed, before docking.

It seems like it might be the right logic if the cargo plane is departing, but it applies in either direction.

It’s night and ALL the navigation signs are shining over the planes.

Plane taxiing to 105 is yielding to plane departing 106. But 106 is also yielding to the taxiing plane, so they are stuck.

1 Like