INN - sharepoint

But he should only get max two at the smae time. Maybe because it he posted it in the bug section. I have seen five or more Antonovs in IAD.

I have found you can get more than 2 for one flight number by just leaving one flight number open. If you have 2 or more enabled, it will only give you the max of enabled flights, or more. This was when I discovered that this was the case. May be a different reason though…

The bug only happens when you have just one arrival enabled. There’s no limit to how many you can get. That’s why it’s useful for grinding ₩s.

1 Like

Nice view of @SaxonianAirlines fleet from MCT a couple days ago. Classy paint job.

1 Like

Pink nose (callsign) marked our 100th connection. Congratulations @Player8888065037.:tada:
(sorry for the late sharing)

1 Like

:100: up for MCT connection @JK737 :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Nice one! :smiley:
I was honored to have a connection with you again.:blush:

1 Like

The pleasure was all mine my friend, couldn’t have done it without you :grinning:

I am new to the forum but I am sadly to retire the last ATR after C check. This plane is unnamed with reg OE-GTT in sunset colour is pushing back for C check and prep to return to factory for golden plane.

New colours B737 of @JK737 returning back to MCT.

2 Likes

That is to celebrate the 1000 connection planes between my MCT and his BRI.

They look good, though temporary I’m guessing.

1 Like

Welcome to INN!

The airline Urlaubsflieger08 has had their first flight from Prague handled at twilight at Innsbruck Airport, the gate to the Alps. Their Saab 340B in a colourful livery can be seen during disembarkation in front of two Embraer E175 from local airline bor147ah.

3 Likes

Guest aircrafts get water salutes?

2 Likes

I got the same but at Muscat last night while handleing your plane.

Well I do pay for premium handling! :laughing:

1 Like

Wiat, thats yours isn’t it?

I just had it agian from my connection partner at MCT again.

Yeah those are my aircraft from MCT.

1 Like

Thought so.