INN - sharepoint

Looks good :+1:

1 Like

The fleet in innsbruck is completed with my own Bae146 and A319.

4 Likes

2 Likes

757 livery at INN, these are new colors in honor of our dog who crossed the rainbow bridge yesterday. I am heartbroken and I won’t be on much this week as a result. Sorry to any of my partners. As frankly I’m not doing well as a result.

4 Likes

I’m sure will we all understand. My condolences to you and your family and hope that your dog will be met with bright rays of sunshine everyday, as well as many special treats.

1 Like

Taxiing in on a @Kittyhawk BAe146 past a trio of @JK737 arrivals from MCT. A @ukplanespotter757 B757F unloading at the far end.

4 Likes

Has the landing helicopter always been at INN? I just noticed him now. Pretty cool

1 Like

It’s not only landing. Tap on it and get 50 ₩

1 Like

I drew a picture of Barry airport. Although it has nothing to do with Innsbruck airport, I put him here because there are more people here(

2 Likes

@carlsberg72 Maybe we can add an aviation related drawing/artwork thread.

Yes, but I would like at least keep it somewhat game related. Airports/Airlines/aircraft that are in the game only.

Fair enough.

Done

The data was lost so we are starting over from the beginning.
Today, E170 and B738 came for the first time.
LOT Polish Airlines retro painted and Ryanair

2 Likes

A day to celebrate, my own airline’s plane can finally fill the entire Innsbruck airport. While most of them are very cheap models, it’s a good start.
It is worth noting that due to some accidents, a Polish plane was caught in the middle of many Russian planes.
If there happened to be a German plane nearby it would be perfect…

2 Likes

I thought there was a Russian airspace ban (this is a joke) looks cool, wish I could do that but I don’t enjoy the cheap models

A row of @JK737 E190s about to depart plus an unusual visitor from @ukplanespotter757. What’s happened to the Boeing’s bro lol. Nice wave livery on it :+1:

3 Likes

Don’t worry, still mostly Boeing! I’ve never really had many A320s so I thought I’d get a few to mix things up.

If only that wave livery could be reversed, then it would perfectly match the 737!

YO I GOT THE CAMERA BUG

4 Likes

Busy Evening at INN

Despite the lack of snow in the valley (and even the adjacent mountains are missing snow caps) all stands are packed with planes bringing ski tourists and respective cargo into the Austrian Alps before this year’s season comes to an end.

2 Likes