International Aviation Group

Welcome to International Aviation Group, where we hope to start operations to all of the airports within the WoA universe
I will not go onto a tangent, but I would like to ask a few restrictions

• One Member per airport in the game (Airports available are IAD)
    -Airlines must operate at least one aircraft in the alliance livery (pictured below Primary Red, Secondary Blue, Accent White)
  • Give priority to alliance destinations (say there is a member at Leipzig, I would send an aircraft to Leipzig before Madrid)
  • Aircraft should be handled in a timely manner (anything less that 4 days tops)
    I will leave the rest to be decided. Any member who wants to become a member of the alliance, should DM me asking for membership OR comment in this post, asking for membership
    MCT is run by @FloatingFighter4851 and their player ID is Floatingfighter4851
    SYD is run by @A321NX and my player ID is A321-271NX
    SAN and NGO are run by @Desertsundevil and their player ID is jay24will
    SXM is run by @GroundBusZ038 and their player ID is Ramses Air
    LEJ is run by @WOAFan and their player ID is Thooslook
    PRG is run by @Teddythefire and their player ID is teddythefire
    INN is run by @Oddtigerofsepiamount and their player ID is Odd Tiger of Sepia Mountain
    LHR is run by @cyi and their player ID is chun yi 1112.

I hope to get this up and running as soon as possible!! (And NO I did not model this after real life IAG)

6 Likes

We hope you have as much fun with your Alliance as we have.

V24-1 mini sig

1 Like

Can I join as a member based at SXM

I would like to join as the MCT hub please. Play most days, currently have 25 L, 3 X and 15 M aircraft at MCT.

1 Like

Hello, I would like to be the SAN hub. Play everyday.

Sure! I currently do not have any aircraft that can make that journey, but in the future I plan on acquiring some A350’s that can make that trip. You probably already noticed but a fellow member is stationed at SXM, so if you have an a320, you can send it there (I think I did when I was at SAN)
Anyway, I will update the listing, welcome to the IAG!

Can I join I got a lot of reginal planes for different airports

Okay, which airport do you want to join as? It would be good if you join as any of the European airports as that area is currently lacking. Please drop in your player ID so we can start flights as soon as possible!

And when you have a minute, drop your player ID so I can start a contract with you!

Hi, is this OK please?

jay24will

I should have a few open contracts available

May I also get the SXM ID so I can send them some contracts?

Yes, I will post people’s ID’s on the forum. and can @GroundBusZ038 tell if my ID says A321-271NX or IAG Heathrow?

1 Like

Looks like A320 can’t make the trip, but I have plenty of B752 that will. Just let me know the ID and I will start firing them off

If your are looking for your ign it is the a321-271nx

Thats the one i see

Hey there, can you give me your ID so I can send some planes to SXM, or send me some to SAN?

LHR & user is Thooslook

Ok, cool my username is A321-271NX, I will send an a321neo

I have sent you a couple of requests from MCT to LHR