Why should this livery be added?
This livery’s aircraft was a strange one for a TUI affiliate company. They only had the one in their fleet but it served the same role as their 737 fleet which makes it an odd addition. It was an ex-US Airways aircraft which Jetairfly leased in March 2005 utilising for 3 years on routes across Europe, being retired in 2008 and going on to fly with Virgin Australia, where it still flies today. It would make for an interesting addition, preferably as a permanent contract, but it would serve well as a special arrival too.
It really is a cool unique one that I think would be great for the batch 2 of Fokker 100 liveries I know the devs are desperate to add . I think the TUI’s could really do with being split better and their individual brands brought back in-game. You’d have Thomson and Britannia, Britannia Nordic and TUIfly Nordic, TUIfly with their yellow scheme, the earlier Hapag Lloyd Fly and HLX Express, Arke Fly and ofc Jetairfly. Would really build some diversity and the vast majority of these would all share the same base and some very similar liveries. Would really diversify the variety of holiday airlines in Europe as well as for a potential future holiday airport in Spain, Greece or the Canaries that I know the devs want to add