Looking for connections (LfC)

Hi, all full. Thank you

Looking for a connection from my IAD to your NGO and also my PRG to your NGO
I’m in CET

Hey @Jhaveribhai, The connection would be perfect since I’m in EST though I don’t have a fleet (Saving up for one!) I will keep you in mind.

Looking for connections:
My IAD -> your PRG
My IAD -> your NGO
Playername: DroningSalsa2358

Just added you on PRG - IAD

looking for connections from my PRG to your INN and BRI, username is Icetech72

Hi!
I am looking for a connection partner from your INN to my PRG. I have a fleet ready for departure!
I am looking for someone with a (few) planes to send as well.

Thanks for responding!
(CEST Timezone) (European)

Hi guys!

I play daily on IAD and sometimes also on BRI and INN; i have a fleet only in IAD but just 2 738 and 2 crj. If i can help someone even without planes that i can send just let me know! My username is: StrikerEureka97

GMT +2

Hey Striker! You would need to have a L plane to connect from IAD. But I would be willing too once I finish this connection.

Good morning friend, I already completed INN but I can help you with this, I will add you

Thanks, but I have already made the connection with someone else :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi William, i know that i need L plane thats why i said that i have only 738 and crj. I just wanted to say that i would like to help people with connections but i don’t have planes to send! Anyway when you want to connect just let me know, i don’t have any connections so far.

Okay! No problem. If you want to connect at PRG or BRI I’m open in all airports.

We can connect in BRI but as i said i don’t have planes to send you so if you need it for the achievement then i would be more than happy to help you; if not let’s just wait to connect in IAD. btw what is you nickname? same as the one that you have here?

No problem. My username is player something. I would be willing too even though I don’t have a fleet as of yet.

Looking for a connection from your INN to my BRI

GMT +8

Hello,
I’m looking for a connection from PRG to either INN or BRI. My ingame name is the same as here in the forum.

I have 10 aircraft based in Prague (CRJ, A320 and E190), with two ready for departure. Looking for a connection with BRI.

Ready for connections from Prague and IAD, request id are interested user name CrazypilotRui

Gonna add you from my IAD. Eastern time. Have B747 and A380