MCT - Bug Reports (for airport infrastructure and handling)

missing front aircraft stairs on stand 652

Happens with all BAe and E-170/175 at all airports.

Thanks. Good to know.

I think the E170/175 is on purpose as I have seen the door not opening and no one coming out of the aircraft from the front door

It’s supposed to though. Makes we wonder if the aircraft is meant to use Jetways as well, a potential scripting error, other than the lack of people and the door not opening it is identical to the issue with the BAe.

E 170-175 are made to not have front stairs

But they are supposed to. They can also use Jetways.

In the game, I don’t believe S aircraft ever use the jetways. I believe they should at least have stairs there. Maybe that will be fixed next time out

I know that it is common practice for E-Jets to use them, I know it’s common to see Dash 8s and CRJs using Jetways as well in game. Can’t remember if someone mentioned S aircraft using Jetways before, more realistic I’d say and further decrease the turn around times of certain S aircraft.

There’s an idea, only allow those three aircraft in gate stands and atrs and others go to standalone stands

1 Like

Tw did you do

Just releasing them for take off one by one.

One by one all at the same time…
#bulkplaying in disguise :slight_smile:

MCT A380 Fueling time.
Adding this in the “MCT - Bug Reports” section (I saw this elsewhere but want to add it here for the record).

Not sure how to refuel an A380 in 33 of 35 minutes without speeding it up to not get penalized is supposed to work…?

1 Like

Same happens with 777s as well (albeit not as bad as A380s). Level 6 fuel trucks really need to be added for SAN and MCT.

I have 11X, 6L and 6M gates which consume 100% of fuel trucks (requiring me to speed up the A380s). There are still 4X, 6L and the cargo ramps I haven’t even opened yet!

Yes on Level 6 fuel trucks
Yes on adding additional fuel trucks (they can even scale up the price)

2 Likes

Would also be great if MCT vehicle limits are increased to 25 (like NGO), vehicle shortages are really common.

1 Like

MCT taxi jam at L. Causes game to stop play.

Problem at gate 309: