MCT - Bug Reports (for airport infrastructure and handling)

It looks like the L is waiting for the other plane to pushback, then it will move, will it not?

The Bea at gate 309 started to move first, but stopped when the L plane appeared. This one stopped too, also the M plane on the taxiway. Had to leave the game and start again.

Yep that has happened to me too. I sent it to the devs a while back so hopefully will be fixed

1 Like

this has just shown up in the bug fixes for the next update, fingers crossed it’s now complete

Fingers crossed hopefully

This bug will be solved with new update. Thank you for feedback

Gate #315 does not pushback after loading.

Freight stand 902: overlap of static and dynamics props.

1 Like

That happens with every aircraft. As far as I can see.

Appears to be some sort of visual anomaly with the buildings surrounding the old terminal.

i can confirmed that

https://forum.worldofairports.com/uploads/default/original/2X/2/25a1c013d5675b12fc6dd0ccfcfb1a1920004c35.jpeg

@Quincy , this has now been logged as a bug fix for the next update. So should be good after that point.

I found a bug at stand 1 and 2 where the plane will pushback and after it will magic go backwards and then go of taxi line and back on. Only around stand where it is. @carlsberg72 you will have to see for yourself as I could not record it.

When not upgraded the a380 took over a hour to refuel and somehow handled it with 11mins left.

Posting for @UniqueGolem3982
Suddenly my Bae146F tries out a new way to cargo stand 24. Did turn right after landing, before always left. Stays there and causes jam.

Q

Thanks for moving the post here. Bug/Feature happens with stand 25, not 24. 2 possible solutions: sell the plane or starting airport as often until the mislead plane is the only plane in landing queue, than it finds the way “wrong way driving” . Button “cross runway” never came.

Yeah that’s been known about for a while. I’m hoping it will be fixed in the next update but nothing official yet

cant interact with the planes

Just to let you know, the issue behind this problem has been identified and is in progress to be fixed. Hopefully for next update, but it’s on the list now :slight_smile:

1 Like

The dancing plane at 502 was fixed. But not at stand 1 and 2. They still have the dancing plane