Nagoya and washington

The truth is that I did not understand you well, do you mean that after sand iego all the airports are not going to be so good?

The unlock achievement doesn’t grant any award apart from the airport itself, so what would a second achievement give?

Anyway, different airport unlocks already have different passenger counts. It’s true that unlocking MCT at SAN is one of the more demanding ones.

What makes an airport “good” is subjective for each player. This isn’t some puzzle game where each level is supposed to be harder or bigger than the last.

if an achievement for that would be good, there are only achievements for airplanes

that’s true, the only thing I think is that every time you pass the airport is very rewarding

However, this game is kind of a long term one, a game where you aren’t supposed to progress very quickly and ‘beat’. Once you get to the last airport in the list, there isn’t anything to work towards anymore, then you’ll be complaining and pestering the devs that they should make the next airport quicker. It isn’t magic.

1 Like

I see. That’s a good point.

Just unlocked it rn :slight_smile:

I like the progress to be fast because if it takes too long it becomes boring

Because, its broke in and the demand to get the planes finished is mastered meaning you done figured it out and adapted.

Personally for reasons it astounds me that PRG, IAD, and SAN just do not interest me but to stay on the first two. I find out by searching the Larger Airports for my GP planes for C17, B757F and about two more that BARI wont let me get them. And since the W$ cannot transfer THEN I will just not buy the planes i wanted but really lose real money of. $12.99 again!

Dear Developers,
My pockets are running dry trying to play and the PAD issue for SMLX needs to be renegotiated bcuz honestly its hard enough to bankroll W$ figuratively @800K just to open PRG&IAD. All them S/M Pads @6K x14x3 Management Buildings per section is hard. 10K Is not enough to work with esp with S Stands to start out with @2K each. #notfair

Well if you are struggling for money at airports, you may have taken a wrong path in developing that airport… There is strategy to this game you know, not just buy, buy, buy.

What strategy?

hahahaha ok, that’s if I can’t comment because I don’t spend money on it

Exactly, at least I don’t buy airplanes for my fleet, what I almost always do is buy more routes and thus have more flights from the airlines that I like.

This one for example.

I know where BRI is thanks to Google Maps. Doesn’t matter. You all do what you need for your fleet or free planes and i’ll fend for myself. From a Player end of this the next MLX airports are too annoying. I have already explained why i dislike the way the W$ Earner Economics of it to open them up. I will continue to play with connected partners or the computer system itself and log off. My Planes know how to come home to Me.

I didn’t show this link to explain where Bari is. It’s a Wiki for players with also some strategies to play this airport.

what strategies

Player Strategies
@AviaWilliam suggests: While at INN save one (1) Golden Plane and exchange it for 10,000 ₩. At BRI buy advanced handling and buy one M stand and upgrade Service trucks to LVL 2 each buy another bus and fuel truck and you’re ready for Bari!
@tako18126 suggests: Once service trucks are upgraded focus on purchasing stands that are NOT connected to the terminals. Invest in the M stands that are not connected to the terminal. Cargo is also key, make sure to purchase the cargo stand before as well.
@Ivan0921 suggests: use of gold planes to speed up early ramp-up of operations is suggested. I advise having 4-5 S stands so you can quickly get the BAe achievement. Focus on the immediate development of the 4 M stands, followed by L, then terminal and its M stands, and finally, S Cargo and other S stands. Aim to have all stands bought. **Do not forget to upgrade vehicles for maximum grind efficiency.

They are a bit old, but most of it is still a strategy to use.

without giving me how much I did the @AviaWilliam