New aircraft for the next update

AirAsia does have an a330 fleet, so there’s that

1 Like

Lion also has some A330s. In fact I believe they had some 747-400s at some point.

They bought Singapore’s 2 747-400’s at the start of decade and was retired in 2019 by A330-900Neo. They also operate 737’s on domestic flights (A330’s are used on intl. routes across Asia.) I would like to see Bali or Jakarta airport as playable.

Operated by AirAsia X on long haul flights, they are planning to fly from Bangkok to Prague after the pandemic ends, will be nice to see it.

give me a link please where I can see something new for update

Here you are: World of Airports - Feedback

First A330 livery has been confirmed, and what the variant it will be. Aerolineas Argentinas A330-200!

1 Like

Yup, so its also obvious that csa A330 is not coming :frowning:

1 Like

Nvm it will have both variants

1 Like

So far it’s a candidate, but really does hint at the chance the -300 will also be released.

1 Like

If its in candidate list its clear we are getting both

Not necessarily, a candidate is a potential. They did the same with an Air Baltic 737-300, but we haven’t got the 737-300.

1 Like

The consideration list is just that. They are thinking about it and ask people to let them know if they want it or not. It’s merely a guide. The only ones that we are likely to get are in the In Development Section and even those move in and out. One of the 738’s took four attempts before it finally got painted and entered the game.

I just hope it has at least the wave livery. They didn’t do that many for the last set of aircraft that were released which I thought was a bit disappointing for the B737MAX.

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, the MAX was meant to have the Stripes livery, but was never added despite being complete.

Nope.

First post but for A330 add this airline livery.

Rob

It was very suggested so its coming doon.

Seems like they will be soon finished with A330 since whenever first aircraft/livery is made, they will soon add another ones.