- Caspian Airlines
3. Mashhad, Tehran
4. MCT, DEL
7. I think adding more Iranian airlines would be nice Caspian airlines is Prohibited to carry equipment like missile or guns from Iran to Syria.
1 Iran Airtour
3. Mashhad Tehran
4. MCT, DEL, BRI, PRG
7 The game already have Iran Airtour in the game however they have only the A300. The A320 for Iran Airtour would fit for around Asia and Europe. But due to sanctions BRI and PRG is a big maybe. But MCT and DEL adding it will be nice
- ATA Airlines
3. Mashhad Tehran Tabriz
4. MCT, DEL
7. I my opinion we need more Iranian A320 operaters I’ve mentioned Meraj Airlines and Iran Airtour but they fall in the same category as Meraj Airlines the 1st 320 will be a special arrival and the other 2 will be Regular arrival
Qeshim Shiraz Tehran Mashhad
Again I know this Airline is on the the game I know but I think we need more M aircraft from Iran as Iran is a Country with a lot of old aircraft. (I have a few more coming)
This is an airline you may not heard of this is an Iranian airline baced in Tehran and Mashhad
I think adding more Iranian 737s would be nice as only Taban Air and Iran Asenman operate the 737-400 in game as well as Caspian Air in the Ideas
INN BRI PRG LEJ IAD MCT DEL SXM
A320 A330-200RR 737-400
I think adding more airlines from Jordan would be nice. Currently the airline has the as of September 2023 has the oldest A320 in service and that is JY-JAC at 34 years old (first flight 5 January 1989) it is currently being leased to Flyone. So adding this airline that has the oldest A320 in service would be nice.
1.Emirates old livery
4.bri(77W only), prg, iad, ngo, san, mct, lej, sxm
7. Because although emirates has a new livery, almost the entire fleet still has this, so I don’t know why it was removed in 2.0.0. Can it please be added back because I still wan’t to use it.
All iraq airports
INN, BRI, PRG, LEJ, MCT
Their 747 is in game, unsure why the a220 never got added
3. Jeddah International Airport [JED], King Khalid International Airport [RUH]
4. PRG, MCT
6. A320, A330-200, A330-300 (For future: A20N, A21N)
7. This is a real world connection, as far as it is already can be added to the game on existing aircraft types and has unusual livery, with Middle East theme
Arkia airlines (All colours)
INN BRI PRG LEJ MCT DEL
767 no everything else yes
A321Neo ERJ190/ERJ195 767-300
This would be a very colourful livery like Fuji Dream airlines Binter Sunday Airlines Freebird Airlines Small Planet Airlines Nok Air and Condor just to name a few I would love to see it come as it has a nice livery.
Can serve BRI, PRG, LEJ, IAD, NGO, MCT and INN
Aircraft: A332F, B738F and A306F
A330 and 737 are operational, A300 has been retired
Can run alongside Egyptair passenger flights as well as providing more cargo contracts, making the cargo scene more diverse and giving players more choice of airlines they can use to fill their cargo terminals with
Nice idea but your missing the A300B4-200F in both liverys as it was retired in 2018
Basra, Erbil ,Baghdad ,Al Najaf , Sulaymaniyah
INN BRI PRG IAD NGO SAN MCT LEJ SXM DEL
A320 A321(future) A330-200 777-200 (future) 787-8 (In Development) 737-700(future) 737-800 737-MAX8
We need more Airlines from the middle east and it will be the first airline from Iraq. 747-400 is not included as it is already in game and the A220-300 will not be in this post as it is already posted by @horsepowergeek
back in post 120
Sharjah ,Abu Dhabi , Ras Al Khaimah
INN BRI PRG LEJ MCT DEL
Yes apart from the old liverys
A320 A321 A321NEO(both future)
Missing liverys from UAE airline Air Arabia which includes the old livery from Air Arabia the A321 and A321Neo
Use this thread for New Airline Liveries and Aircraft for the Middle East Countries.
For the purposes of this thread the following countries will be included. Do NOT request any additional countries to be added or removed, they will not be. They will either fall into Europe/Asia or Africa as a appropriate from their geography.
Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine. Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE and Yemen
- Airline name
- Screenshot of aircraft with livery
- Which WOA airport (s) will be served by this airline
- Is this airline currently flying?
- Aircraft types used (please focus on current aircraft types in the game or in development (A220 for example)
- Why you think this airline should be in the game