New Features

They put smurfs so I doubt peanuts would be an issue

Now that I think about it, yeah. They managed to do the ANA and LATAM Star Wars liveries.

Therea re still no news about B757 liveries. I hope it is comming soon. I am curious if PAX version will get new liveries (STRIPES!) with new model.

They will come in due time, can be a good thing since it ensure that I still have a bit of time to grind GP before SP comes lol

Screenshot_20211215-114951_Chrome
Screenshot_20211215-114943_Chrome

Screenshot_20211215-114933_Chrome

Screenshot_20211215-114924_Chrome
Screenshot_20211215-114921_Chrome
Screenshot_20211215-114916_Chrome
Screenshot_20211215-114912_Chrome
Screenshot_20211215-114857_Chrome
New liveries and model

These mix and match engine covers are really getting on my nerves. Are they intended or just missed during development? It’s only an issue on newer liveries.

If the engines are like that in real life, or it’s very common across a fleet then I’m fine with it (such as the old SAS livery and the ABC 737s), but on instances like the upcoming EW A319 it doesn’t look right.

Screenshot_20211215-150252_Chrome

Wait these weren’t here before

From discord

I wonder if the BA BEA livery A319 will also be added in this update, especially considering the amount of retro liveries we are getting with LEJ.

1 Like

BA doesn’t fly to LEJ, and BEA doesn’t fly at all any more. Rumour is that BEA has been retired from service and is waiting until January to fly to St Athan for scrap :frowning:

Yeah, I’ve heard that G-EUPJ has been retired. Glad I managed to photograph it once, and also got a 1/400 model of it. It would make a good premium arrival though, and keep its heritage around in game. Same could go for the Olympic Dove livery.

1 Like

I agree, except I thought the dove livery looked terrible :rofl:

I’ve always liked it, but hey, at least it was unique, can’t say the same about Croat - I mean Brussels Airlines new livery! :laughing:

1 Like

Eurowhite livery disease seems to be spreading throughout the whole of Europe now. Rumour has it that it’s reached Iceland (although I don’t believe that yet)

2 Likes

Yeah I have seen something about it. This is a render I’ve seen, but I swear they only changed their livery when the 737 MAX was delivered?

They better not get rid of the special liveries, they are masterpieces which need to be preserved!

1 Like

Yeah. All MAXs (even the ones at the factory) are in the current livery. I don’t like the new one, doesn’t have any Icelandair Orange on it anywhere. Looks terrible. And yeah I want those special liveries to stay (especially coz I’m flying with them next October hopefully)

Thinking about the MAX as well, where is the Oman Air Max livery in the game as well? They have quite a few these days, although at the moment you’d be lucky to see each of them fly once a day.

1 Like

I would have thought that would have been released with MCT, I’m very surprised we still don’t have it, same goes for quite a few missing liveries to be honest.

On the subject of LEJ, I’m suprised the TUI 737 MAX hasn’t been added, seeming it can also be used on other routes to Scandinavia and the UK. If they are intending to do the TUI MAX, I just hope they fix that horrid blue mark on the 738s wing.

1 Like

I hope they do the TUI MAX, but remember that TUI Deutschland only has one or two MAXs, based out of Dusseldorf and Hannover I think. If we were to realistically see the TUI MAX added to the game we’d need an airport like Schiphol or Manchester added because that’s where they are common

I hope to goodness those are not the finished articles, many like me who are on a different aviation site absolutely hate them.