New Features

This new livery for Icelandair doesn’t exactly catch my eye, it looks like a cheap, for the sake of it change. Compare these new liveries to the current FI livery and the special liveries (TF-FIU, TF-FIR and TF-ISX) , it’s truly horrid. It just doesn’t flow right, and the mix and match colours don’t suit the base livery. Those billboard titles also look really tacky, and doesn’t really show any effort.

It strikes as a cheap version of the Cabo Verde livery, which does actually look quite smart.

Let’s just hope that they don’t go with this design, and do something which actually looks the part.

As far as I’ve seen so far, a couple of unreliable twitter posts and one article that followed the idea of those twitter posts. Nobody reputable has said anything yet. I hope it’s fake because otherwise we’d lose another amazing European livery

Exactly, only a few airlines have pulled off new liveries well.

1 Like

AN-22 now moved to the “Take More Time” Section

Wouldn’t surprise me if the ATR 72 freighter gets moved, as well as the A300B4F.

I guess it depends on how “important” the aircraft is as part of the LEJ update. The A300 for example has a massive presence at LEJ with DHL, so it wouldn’t make sense to release LEJ without it if you know what I mean…

The thing is the A300-600 is getting its freighter variant, so that covers the B4F. The ATR72 can also be covered by the 42 for the time being so it’s easy to substitute something for the time being.

yeah very true, especially since the 72F isn’t too common yet as the -600F factory freighter only entered production last year

1 Like

I will throw out a cryptic comment in that. What you see in terms of numbers of liveries is not even close to how many are done.
I do not want to betray a confidence in saying how many… but there’s a lot more out there for sure.

3 Likes

Aviastar-TU 757, from Instagram.

Thats just painted B757

It’s on the WoA Instagram page, it’s just not on the feedback portal like the UPS 757.

752f definitely coming with the introduction of LEJ.

1 Like

More liveries added, and both A300B4F and -600F are on the feedback site as well

Oh wow an FDA ERJ-175. About time!

These have literally just been added as well

I wonder if the 757 liveries will be added today?

Certainly hope so, but the 752F picture hasn’t been updated yet so I’m not sure if they will :thinking:

Well that answers that question then…

1 Like

Here are the rest of the A300 liveries, the 757 liveries are now up as well

And MNG’s A332 is here as well

3 Likes