New Game Features

The passengers bus which took passengers from airplane to airport terminal and vice versa should be made of same company like Indian airline such as indigo , the bus is operating of their company. So i request you to make bus of same company
images

3 Likes

There is absolutely NO way that the devs will give a free A330 at level 6 for what would otherwise be 1/2 of a GP, especially on the free pass

An update i think they should make to the pass is replace the Aviation Daily contract with an Emirates contract

1 Like

Ok, I’ll bite… why? Just because one has Emirates on it?

No, because It would be nice if there was a way for us to be able to have more than one emirates contract; one from the map one from the rewards(if you purchase the map contract before unlocking the contract on the pass). I’m saying emirates specifically because emirates sends 9 a380s a day to lhr and right now, you can only get one. A way they can pull this off without anyone noticing is they replace it, but everyone who has the Aviation Daily contract gets to keep it but they get to claim that level again with the emirates contract. It would also be a good opportunity to add the old livery back into the game, because I feel like it shouldn’t have been completely replaced, but if we can’t get it back on the map, we should at least be able to get it on the reward pass. Adding the old one back would also give opportunity to buy a 3rd a380. But thats a different topic for a different post. Maybe the Aviation Daily contract can turn into an event instead of it being a level reward because there is not a lot of people I know actually keep the contract, making it a waste of level. I know that the livery was made to celebrate the a380 being added, so it kind of sounds more right to have it as an event since it isn’t a real airline.

2 Likes

I have suggested this before and I’m gonna suggest it again
Convert to cargo
I’ll reiterate the details
Once a aircraft reachs a certain point in it’s operation life (varying by aircraft, such as S-200 Hours, M-400 hours, L-700 hours, X-1000 hours, probably much shorter though, this is just an example)

The only aircraft able to do this would be ones with cargo versions currently available in game, such as the at76F going into the at75F, A332 into the F, possibly the A321F in the future

The would be an incentive to do this as well, such as a higher profit margin from the aircraft, or more rewards (xp or sp), however to convert to the aircraft you would need to spend the GP to do so, 1 for S, 2 for M, 3 for L, and 4 for X

Of course with many previous systems I mentioned in the original post being reworked, it is different than the original suggestion, but I think this way it could work

7 Likes

On the topic of boarding gates, it would also be nice to have gates mimic real life by having single bridges board passengers from the second aircraft door for widebodies. So 777s, 787s, 747s, A330s etc. The only reason single bridges shouldn’t connect to the second door is if they aren’t long enough, like I believe the SXM bridges are not long enough to reach. However most other airports should have long enough bridges.

Also for the 757 and eventually non-XLR variant A321s, they should also always have the boarding bridge connected to the second aircraft door (whether it be a single or double bridge gate), unless again the boarding bridge is not long enough to reach.

2 Likes

@carlsberg72 already said he’d talked to the devs about it after 2.2.1 was done so hopefully that could come soon

2 Likes

I can hardly tell, is there an image that isn’t 6 pixels :smile:

I figued :sweat_smile:. Gimmie a sec

looks long enough to me

5 Likes

Random Aircraft For Contracts

Using the Icelandair 7M8 as an example, in game currently you would have to buy the separate liveries and have overal 3 different contracts.

What I propose is a system where you buy the aircraft flight number and have it be a random aircraft each rotation. This would be more realistic considering the same aircraft does not operate daily into the same airport.

So instead of having the one livery, say the blue stripe. It could be the purple one day and blue the next, heck you could even have an aircraft replacement where the B757 could fill in!

This could also be applied to special liveries in already active airlines. Having the rare occasion that a special livery gets the slot, e.g. Brussels Airlines Smurf A320 instead of the regular livery.

13 Likes

I would love this. It would make the game more realistic, and it could help with the WOApedia too. The only thing that may be a problem is the event planes would be almost no existent, as they are usually special liveries, but I wouldn’t mind that

5 Likes

For example airlines that are non-operational events would still be up and the devs could just do the events anyway and make the chance of one appearing in a regular contract extremely rare.

I totally get your point, thanks for the feedback.

Yes, things like the Concorde would stay, but I love the idea. I don’t know what others think though

Well thats what this section of the forum is about! Giving ideas that could make it in game and get opinions from the players.

2 Likes

I like the idea a lot, but idk if it would work well woth the current system. If there are different liveries for the same type it will work well. But if 1 iceland air contract gives a 737 and a 757 how would the xp you get be determined? I think they won’t get rid of that system anytime soon.

Different liveries for a contract may work, different aircraft for the same contract. Will not

8 Likes

I don’t think it’s a solution to have all Emirates liveries land at random, for example.
But for airlines like Icelandair, Frontier or if they are implemented in WOA, Condor liveries, it would be a really good idea.

4 Likes

What about same aircraft different variants?
Like 737-800 and the max 8 rotating?

1 Like