New Game Features

Maybe they can add a new section in the settings called “game difficulty”. There could be two modes. “Arcade Mode”, which is what we have right now, and “hard mode” where the the handling times, taxi speeds and round trip times are what they are in real life, but the rewards and flight revenues are way higher since everything takes a lot longer. The xp per level would also be a lot lower(on that topic, can you please lower the xp per level in general, because the game requires way too much grinding, especially in bigger airports like iad and mct). If you have max crew in hard mode, that’s when the time would be at around irl time. Or else it would be a lot slower. For example, the average turnaround time for the a380 is 90 minutes. In hard mode, the handling limit could maybe be 1h 45m. With max crew, that’s when the time would be 90 minutes. I know that that’s a long time, so maybe there could also be a “Moderate” difficulty, where the times are in the middle of our current times, and the “hard mode” times. For example, the a380 could have 45 minutes. The “moderate” game mode would be perfect for somebody who isn’t trying to go for two much realism, but is still trying to make their airports busy.

Btw I’m pretty sure somebody already made a suggestion similar to this but I couldn’t find it so I just made my own version of it.

5 Likes